Search found 19247 results

by Janic
11/12/23, 07:57
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8132
views: 719546

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

10/12/23, 23:26 p.m. simpleton Janic's qualification: zero Absolutely correct! But unlike your peers, I am not asking that we believe ME (as Ahmed says) but to check whether the points of view expressed by unqualified people are confirmed or refuted by the real archives of the States concerned...
by Janic
11/12/23, 07:49
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Survey
answers: 41
views: 4549

Re: Survey

ah, the troll who tries to free himself from his death threats by invoking precisely what reinforces his guilt. In justice, the worst murderer is considered innocent until the final judgment, even in your case. Still, the death threat on document will be and will remain in your...
by Janic
11/12/23, 07:20
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1886
views: 131197

Re: Understand the world we live in?

11/12/23, 06:21 plasminus But you've already been told ten times to go to the police station. It's hanging out... not at the local gendarmerie, but on the site indicated so that they can record your death threats. The rest of your toys are a matter for the law. For this site, it is to know if i...
by Janic
10/12/23, 20:50
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Survey
answers: 41
views: 4549

Re: Survey

plasminus It's not me in the dock and I've never killed anyone. It is easy to prove with a clean criminal record and very easily verifiable. all murderers before killing were innocent. but a death threat is verifiable! except that this is a threat...
by Janic
10/12/23, 20:36
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

plasminus All this because Janic's clownish troll said that I was a fat pig in my chair who fucks his chicken. still in his delirious mythological fantasies. Stop your permanent neural wanking, you're exhausting this one! For the police, expect to see them show up after your threats...
by Janic
10/12/23, 20:21
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

pedro the zerro pointed You respond again with this argument completely denied by the source that you yourself cite... strange all the same all these commentators having no professional medical qualifications and who allow themselves to claim to know more than qualified scientists , had...
by Janic
10/12/23, 20:09
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 8163
views: 651523

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

10/12/23, 16:34 p.m. Janic Marianne is not a scientific repository. If we look at the multitude of newspaper titles, there is not one with the same title. The only valid reference is the minute of the trial only! Who had access to it? GuyGadeboisLeRetour » 10/12/23, 17:08 And the...
by Janic
10/12/23, 19:36

Or is this proof that would oppose the effectiveness of covid vaccines?

Or is this proof that would demonstrate the pseudo-effectiveness of covid vaccines? Non-existent!
by Janic
10/12/23, 15:34
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 8163
views: 651523

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

marianne is not a scientific reference. If we look at the multitude of newspaper titles, there is not one with the same title. The only valid reference is the minute of the trial only! Who had access to it?
by Janic
10/12/23, 15:05

APOLOGY, noun. fem.
A.− Public defense of someone or something:
for example advocating vaccines or Plasminus for his death threats!

Go Advanced search