Search found 19224 results

by Janic
10/12/23, 14:40
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7916
views: 605861

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

Christine cotton would call it trash bottom scrapings. :arrowu: Much more interesting is the appeal judgment! Conviction of Miguel Barthéléry on appeal The deliberations of the appeal trial of naturopath Miguel Barthéléry, which was held in December 2022, were finally delivered on May 29, 202...
by Janic
10/12/23, 13:53
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Survey
answers: 41
views: 3153

Re: Survey

plasminus We were kindly told if you take your baccalaureate there: you end up either a priest or a PD. I came out at the end of the second. And first S at home. I had the record for lines to write for dodging prayers and mass, no wonder you hate religions in general. 10/12/23, 14:38 p.m. guy Fa...
by Janic
10/12/23, 13:39
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1870
views: 118284

Re: Understand the world we live in?

10/12/23, 12:55 plasminus No one is supposed to ignore the law so I know the broad outlines. except that in legislation it is the details that make the difference. Obviously I haven't read it. Needless to say, it was obvious in advance. My big boy finished it. It is his right to...
by Janic
10/12/23, 13:17
Subject : Survey
answers: 41
views: 3153

Re: Survey

10/12/23, 14:00 p.m. is Christophe the same for grandpa exni? and the other trolls too: guy on the way back, plasmanul, izliar, simpleton, etc... we didn't come out of this kind of survey. I propose the same nominative survey on everyone! :cheesy: plasminus Obviously innocent: like my little brother!!! ...
by Janic
10/12/23, 13:03
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7916
views: 605861

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

izliar Janic, you're in the crosshairs, the service moron who's fantasizing once again. If you were not hyperconditioned by your pseudo-scientific sect, you would know that any "parallel" therapist clearly indicates that the medical prescriptions of the attending physician do not...
by Janic
10/12/23, 10:33
Subject : Education: dunce cap for the French school?
answers: 114
views: 25884

Re: National Education: donkey cap for the French school?

dumb
When will the moderators decide to deal with the rot of the forum ?
yes, indeed: When will the moderators decide to deal with your rottenness on the forum ?
by Janic
10/12/23, 10:29
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

plasmamanul » 10/12/23, 10:48 Janic, you can call me a terrorist. I am only observing what any lawyer would also observe! Because one person’s defender of freedom is another person’s terrorist. It’s not completely false! Except that there are jurists and laws that determine that...
by Janic
10/12/23, 10:12

10/12/23, 10:06 Janic wrote: ...Besides, you yourself, as another mentally ill person, can understand that it is the same elsewhere!... nah, I don't I didn't write ONLY this little piece which is part of an inseparable whole. But you shouldn't ask too much of yourself intellectually, that's...
by Janic
10/12/23, 08:52

macro 09/12/23, 21:43 p.m. It's true that it's very nice to consider you simply mentally ill... for which I am infinitely grateful when it comes from a mentally retarded person, you can feel the guy who lives it every day. Besides, you yourself, as another mentally ill person, can understand that...
by Janic
09/12/23, 20:35
Subject : Education: dunce cap for the French school?
answers: 114
views: 25884

Re: National Education: donkey cap for the French school?

null It's a question of mentality. When you are from a Muslim culture, when you are convinced of the bullshit that imams, Islamists, and those excited about blind faith or even the leaders of Muslim countries preaching against France and the West, preach to you, you do not are not inclined to respect...

Go Advanced search