Search found 19224 results

by Janic
11/12/23, 12:30
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder
answers: 224
views: 152567

Re: Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder

11/12/23, 12:52 macro It's the one who says who's there... If you read your forum you would see that the shot of the mirror.... is copied there all day long... oh well, you have just discovered that. The mirror effect is a concept widely used in psychology, it is an old pot in which we...
by Janic
11/12/23, 12:15
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 121895

Re: Understand the world we live in?

Is your song more like that of crazy people? Much less aesthetic! you also want the size of my cock no need the last beef that you tried to zoophile, explained everything to me, he was still laughing about it! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: even though, according to him, you took your tiny toothpick for a ba...
by Janic
11/12/23, 09:02
Subject : Survey
answers: 41
views: 3387

Re: Survey

11/12/23, 09:34
Ok you will take 49.3 days of ban then!
thank you from the bottom of my heart, I’ve been waiting for this democratic decision for so long.
by Janic
11/12/23, 09:00
Subject : Deconsumption: poverty, the best ecological policy?
answers: 32
views: 2790

Re: Deconsumption: poverty, the best ecological policy?

Uh..."sobriety without equality is austerity for the poorest" WHAT?! :shock: :mrgreen: ps: the organized gang of jerks who run us hadn't promised that inflation was over at the start of the 2023 school year? They definitely confirm their ability to produce the opposite...
by Janic
11/12/23, 08:32

11/12/23, 09:20 christophe Well I believe that democracy has spoken. A comment Janic? most current totalitarian countries also recommend themselves to be democratic through their votes. Hitler's Germany, Russia, North Korea, China, etc... In France, democracy is called 49-...
by Janic
11/12/23, 08:20
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Our Daily Bread, industrial food
answers: 6
views: 11402

Re: Our daily bread, industrial food

izmentrop Prices are increasing on the shelves but as a recent study shows, producers do not benefit. as this was bound to happen! As they do not earn a living, they stop en masse (100 fewer in 000 years, 10 fewer every week). This was started from...
by Janic
11/12/23, 08:07
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Check, check, check again!
answers: 24
views: 2749

Re: Check, check, check again!

It's very good to check!
In this case, official documents are there precisely to be able to be consulted and to verify one's own beliefs. It avoids having a little neural handjob.
by Janic
11/12/23, 07:57
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8067
views: 698305

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

10/12/23, 23:26 p.m. simpleton Janic's qualification: zero Absolutely correct! But unlike your peers, I am not asking that we believe ME (as Ahmed says) but to check whether the points of view expressed by unqualified people are confirmed or refuted by the real archives of the States concerned...
by Janic
11/12/23, 07:49

ah, the troll who tries to free himself from his death threats by invoking precisely what reinforces his guilt. In justice, the worst murderer is considered innocent until the final judgment, even in your case. Still, the death threat on document will be and will remain in your...
by Janic
11/12/23, 07:20
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 121895

Re: Understand the world we live in?

11/12/23, 06:21 plasminus But you've already been told ten times to go to the police station. It's hanging out... not at the local gendarmerie, but on the site indicated so that they can record your death threats. The rest of your toys are a matter for the law. For this site, it is to know if i...

Go Advanced search