Search found 19224 results

by Janic
12/08/13, 09:35
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Consequences of the economic crisis in figures in 2011
answers: 44
views: 19862

Hello
Nothing forces politicians to lie like this, except the greed of voters. You cannot blame "the economy" or the "system".
it is the story of the chicken and the egg, which started?
by Janic
12/08/13, 09:30
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The mystery of dark matter on Arte
answers: 30
views: 11353

obamot hello And......? SO .......? What deduction would you like us to arrive at, ultimately..... Christophe is going to reproach me for wanting to relaunch the debate (even if it was too tempting). So stop, I won't go any further, but the answer is self-evident, it's called a rule...
by Janic
12/08/13, 07:59

also watch another very interesting documentary "the earth in boiling" which would have given rise to comments elsewhere including the fact of the current rise of 5mm/year of Everest, or 30 cm since its conquest, it 60 years ago, which, on the estimated age of Everest of...
by Janic
11/08/13, 13:05

no replay yet! :?
a formula more than me, that of Etienne Klein: " the interest of knowledge is to have knowledge of our ignorance"
by Janic
11/08/13, 08:38

The mystery of dark matter on Arte

have or rewatch on arte "the mystery of dark matter" The universe would be composed of 5% known matter, 18% dark matter and 72% dark energy. One of the speakers showing by the example of the cup that one is the demonstration of the existence of the other yet "invisibl...
by Janic
10/08/13, 18:45
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : About Lyme disease (borreliosis)
answers: 165
views: 84412

But it is susceptible to disease and entire populations, without prophylactic measures, could be decimated. Remember the Spanish flu at the beginning of the previous century... The question is there, remember the case of Semmelweis, the women died in a real massacre and...
by Janic
10/08/13, 12:40
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

Did67 wrote: The bottom of my thoughts, you will have understood. It's fair to say that it's a little more complicated than "you just need to be healthy to not be sick"! This truism is good, good, but it's so true. I'm going to use it again one day, first degree...
by Janic
10/08/13, 11:24

The bottom of my thoughts, you will have understood. It's fair to say that it's a little more complicated than "you just need to be healthy to not be sick"! yes and no at the same time! Illness is a defensive reaction of the body in the face of any aggression. so any...
by Janic
10/08/13, 08:03

PS: I am not aware of any doctor who has injected themselves with the Ebola virus; This existed for AIDS, I didn't think it was right away, but how can you inject yourself with a syndrome? And if it's HIV: how can you inject yourself with a virus that no one knows found? It would be like injecting yourself...
by Janic
09/08/13, 18:53
Subject : Vaccinations and health ... for or against?
answers: 1172
views: 248439

did67 hello Measles was a common disease, with, in a small percentage, complications. Virtually eradicated in our country (thanks to vaccines, no offense to the "anti"!), point displaced from the non-concerned subject, to demonstrate with figures in hand that this point is inaccurate. Without review...

Go Advanced search