Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
03/12/18, 17:12
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes
answers: 1719
views: 282920

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

the GJ which by ESSENCE are the opposite of a constituted group. How can we satisfy the "opposite of a constituted group" other than by satisfying each of its members (knowing that some even have contradictory demands):?: In 1936, Maurice Tho...
by Gaston
03/12/18, 16:57
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

The Yellow Vests are by nature a movement without an official representative, at least until now. And clearly, they don't want it. Yesterday I saw a yellow vest on TV declaring that the government had to negotiate with "the people", but he was careful not to say how. This ...
by Gaston
03/12/18, 16:25

but there is for certain a certain interest in overthrowing the government and organizing new elections? Unless they hope to overthrow the government and then take power without elections:?: A few more weeks of increasingly violent blockage and the "people"...
by Gaston
03/12/18, 16:08

I think that even if the government gave in tomorrow on half of the demands (some of which are completely unrealistic), the number of GJs per roundabout would perhaps drop from 100 to 25, but there would still be almost as many blockages:? Difficult to say this... In any case, it's not...
by Gaston
03/12/18, 15:51

If compromises are made by the government, it should (I mean should) naturally settle down. The GJs are starting to appoint representatives... For about a week, each time a representative is designated, there is immediately a GJ to declare to the media that he is not...
by Gaston
03/12/18, 15:08

I think that if 10 to 15 of the 42 demands are fulfilled, that would already be huge! Does this mean that only 15/42 = 36% of the demonstrators would stop the movement and that the remaining 64% would continue:?: That's the whole problem... because, from the government's point of view, if necessary lake...
by Gaston
29/11/18, 17:08
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2
answers: 3700
views: 382301

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

This is typical of an intellectual despotism that we often find among those I would call fundamentalist ecologists. We can write exactly the same thing by reversing the camps (the Americans who install kits to make their pick-ups smoke black when they overtake cyclists for example...
by Gaston
26/11/18, 18:16

Petrus wrote:I'll let you guess the demands on which the government is ready to "give in".
The decline of the employer's charges seems to me quite appropriate ...
by Gaston
26/11/18, 17:53

there is a much more serious underlying problem! When we read the demands made by the "official communicators" appointed (or elected?) by the yellow vests, we see that there is indeed a fundamental problem: ⋅ lowering all taxes ⋅ elimination ...
by Gaston
26/11/18, 13:55
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Has France been an unconstitutional dictatorship between January 2017 and March 2018?
answers: 10
views: 8262

Re: Has France been an unconstitutional dictatorship between January 2017 and March 2018?

So there was still a problem or at least an attempt to "deconstitute" the constitution...on one point! Am I wrong? :shock: There was an error. Perhaps even an attempt to force entry. But we should not see it as an exceptional and unprecedented act either....

Go Advanced search