Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
24/08/20, 15:56
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Shopping: CORONAVIRUS contagion through hands and surfaces in stores and businesses?
answers: 49
views: 14829

Re: CORONA VIRUS contagion in stores

Christophe wrote:Yes, okay ... but you have to touch the cart (a little) to mount these removable handles, right? : Mrgreen:
I have the impression that they clip onto the bar. It is enough (rai) t to place them above and to press, therefore low need to touch the caddy (on the other hand to release the chain ...).
by Gaston
24/08/20, 15:13
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Shopping: CORONAVIRUS contagion through hands and surfaces in stores and businesses?
answers: 49
views: 14829

Re: CORONA VIRUS contagion in stores

stephgouv wrote:On the other hand, not really understood their usefulness ...
Not to touch the bar of the cart that others have touched before.
You only touch your handles that you take home after ...
by Gaston
24/08/20, 11:10
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....
answers: 15
views: 6872

Re: Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....

I too am a "burelier" in a large company. I worked during the lockdown. In the beginning, there were only a few "on-site" staff, a majority of them telecommuting or off work. Under these conditions, the rules (distancing, mask, ...) were quite easy ...
by Gaston
27/05/20, 17:42
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : France is poorly placed to go solar and wind power
answers: 5
views: 5972

Re: France badly placed to switch to solar and wind

On the other hand, the fact that the nuclear kWh is (officially) much cheaper than that produced with gas or coal effectively places France in a more complicated position for the deployment of solar or wind which have more difficulty in be economically competitive.
by Gaston
13/01/20, 13:56
Subject : Hydroelectricity
answers: 35
views: 20157

Re: Hydro-electricity

The dikes are old and they hold. Not stupid the old by dint of seeing it smash. You just have to be smart with fairly solid materials. Yes, but a mechanical system, with moving parts it's difficult to make as solid as a concrete block (especially since the floats have to ...
by Gaston
13/01/20, 11:53
Subject : Hydroelectricity
answers: 35
views: 20157

Re: Hydro-electricity

I still wonder if this equipment can withstand a big storm ...

If it's to replace them every 5 years : roll:
by Gaston
08/01/20, 10:35
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1375
views: 265107

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

Personally, I have never understood how it could be more ecological to replace an old car which works very well with a new one which hardly consumes less, with a performance which can be hardly better and with a system of "depollution", whereas this one- ci is composed of b ...
by Gaston
15/10/19, 15:02
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Blackout RTE avoided in France this October 7 2019
answers: 17
views: 7512

Re: Blackout RTE avoided in France this 7 October 2019

Ah, 49,82Hz, this is absolutely dramatic indeed! In normal situation, the tolerance threshold is 0,050 hertz more or less So 49,82 Hz, this is a value considered to be clearly abnormal (more than 3 times the tolerance) From there to say if it is a fart askew or if we came close to the catastrophe ...
by Gaston
28/08/19, 11:04
Subject : TNT reception and 4G (and 5G?) Interferences: possible?
answers: 9
views: 6214

Re: TNT reception and interference 4G (and 5G?): Possible?

Who can be affected? If you receive TNT through a terrestrial rake antenna placed on your roof, you may be concerned by interference between TNT and 4G. Viewers receiving television via an alternative mode to the rake antenna are not affected. That I have...
by Gaston
16/07/19, 17:17
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : My handsome Conso handkerchief
answers: 3
views: 4680

Re: My Handsome Conso Handkerchief

I am also a follower of tissue, but in my environment the majority consider it less hygienic (unless it is dirty after one use).

Go Advanced search