Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
19/11/10, 11:52
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Collection of technical solutions for reducing our cars
answers: 42
views: 18943

your hydraulic steering being already in place, it would be very complicated to change it. Especially since the electric steering systems are real computers which only work when connected to the computer of modern cars (when their control is not integrated in said computer). only small ...
by Gaston
18/11/10, 11:53
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Pressure group
answers: 33
views: 36451

Yours! I had forgotten this one horse wrote: - Firstly considering the economic situation which is ours, it would be interesting not to neglect the relations of synergies already in our possession for the future. - Secondly, whatever the induced inertia, we cannot do without pr ...
by Gaston
16/11/10, 17:40
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Pressure group
answers: 33
views: 36451

- Firstly, considering the current situation, it would be interesting not to neglect the relations of synergies already in our possession for the future. - Second, whatever the inertia induced, we cannot do without worrying about the totality of matrix organizations ...
by Gaston
10/11/10, 11:49
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future: compressed air
answers: 358
views: 111756

bernardd wrote:Why spread rumors? What figures are you using to say that?
I do not know of any high pressure compressor whose efficiency exceeds 50%.
by Gaston
10/11/10, 11:17
Subject : The car of the future: compressed air
answers: 358
views: 111756

There was a time when the air motor seemed to me the ideal solution. Me too: wink: It was only later that I understood the drawbacks of the process, in particular the release of heat during compression. So if the compressor is powered by electricity, an air vehicle ...
by Gaston
09/11/10, 09:52
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : PV Solar Dimensioning Questions
answers: 48
views: 23811

Remember that only your day counter will turn backwards (except weekends in Belgium, in France, I don't know) In France, recent electronic counters never count down. 'upside down (but let the current flow anyway). The old "blue" counters are ...
by Gaston
08/11/10, 18:00
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Bulbs slamming on a chandelier
answers: 49
views: 30953

Only in this case: I believe more in vibrations to explain the apparently almost systematic premature wear of incandescent bulbs (and low quality fluorescent) on the chandelier of the author of this subject. I agree (it is true that it is ambiguous in my previous answer, given the ...
by Gaston
08/11/10, 17:29
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Bulbs slamming on a chandelier
answers: 49
views: 30953

Well, I have already said it several times: I am not at all convinced that the violent shocks are the explanation. It is still a possibility. I saw the case of a car in which the headlight bulbs burned out in a few thousand kilometers. After checking everything ...
by Gaston
27/10/10, 16:57
Subject : test test: SMD LEDs VS VS Halogen CFL
answers: 109
views: 98371

I use for several months these Xanlite to 48 leds in recessed spots 12V, and the result is really good.

I put them in replacement of halogen bulbs 20W and the LEDs illuminate widely as much.

I imagine that 60 leds illuminate even more!
by Gaston
25/10/10, 16:33
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Burn old wood, traces of resin or toxic products
answers: 27
views: 36819

Hello, This patent describes a device capable of concentrating oxygen in the air, based on adsorption by zeolite. According to this patent, this device can provide 5 liters / minute of gas containing 90% oxygen, with a power consumption of 360W ... I do not know ...

Go Advanced search