Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
16/07/19, 17:14
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric?
answers: 97
views: 55523

Re: How much more nuclear power plant for electric rolling?

Janic wrote:So mea culpa, next time I would ask the same question on 100 lines.
It was enough not to respond with an inappropriate allusion to the interlocutor's "navel gazing", but, for example, to explain that the question was intended to be more general ...
by Gaston
16/07/19, 17:09
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Promote neurogenesis with 6 simple principles of life
answers: 26
views: 7734

Re: Promote neurogenesis with 6 simple principles of life

Christophe wrote:Note that "avoid alcohol and / or drugs" is not in the list : Mrgreen:
It does not fit into "varied diet" :?: : Mrgreen:
by Gaston
24/06/19, 15:35
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : June 2019 heat wave: info, follow-up and tips to protect yourself
answers: 4
views: 2960

Re: Heatwave June 2019: info, follow-up and tips to protect yourself

A big heat wave is announced for next week: up to 48 ° C felt in the North The index used (Humidex) has no dimension. Its values ​​“look like” the temperature range in ° C, but you cannot write “48 ° C felt”. It is not because all the ...
by Gaston
29/05/19, 11:37
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar: basic questions!
answers: 80
views: 21636

Re: Solar: basic questions!

But I'm afraid you're right: EV charging control systems must not like variable powers ... Yes, yes ... we can very well vary the power in real time without worry. On the other hand, there is a minimum power below which the charge stops completely ...
by Gaston
24/04/19, 13:44
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Celestial objects, black holes, ... and scientific inconsistencies!
answers: 3
views: 2490

Re: Celestial objects, black holes, ... and scientific inconsistencies!

Grelinette wrote:If the aspiration of a black hole is so important that even the light is sucked, it is because this aspiration at a speed higher than that of the light which escapes from it.
For me, an aspiration is a force (gravitational in the case of the black hole), but it has no speed.
by Gaston
22/03/19, 14:20
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Debate on the Great Debate
answers: 37
views: 12131

Re: Debate on the Great Debate

The Huffington Post Big Debate Overview

As long as we stay at a fairly detailed level, it is quite consensual, but we already see emerging big pitfalls (RIC, ISF, ...).
by Gaston
19/03/19, 10:15

Well again, I don't know. Everything will depend on the proposals. I think that whatever the content of the proposals, there will always be 30-70% of people against every proposal and ready to protest or go to the media to express it. No proposal can collect the ...
by Gaston
18/03/19, 12:18

Now the hardest part begins for the initiator of the debate: to prove his good faith by acts and laws. Few people believe it. Even with the best will in the world, as soon as we do a summary that will retain less than 10 points out of the thousands mentioned, 90% of the participants will say "E ...
by Gaston
13/03/19, 11:28
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : NERGITEC motor for solar power plant
answers: 154
views: 52232

Re: NERGITEC Motor for thermodynamic solar power plant

I saw steering wheels that turn and dials that move.

With this, any CM2 student understands the basic principles of this equipment, and especially how revolutionary it is : Mrgreen:
by Gaston
12/03/19, 15:49
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Liquid nitrogen generator engine
answers: 730
views: 146617

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

I understood everything in the video: Barzing will eradicate hunger in the world :?:

Go Advanced search