Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
03/12/10, 14:04
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : DPE: unbelievable but true!
answers: 29
views: 59575

That said, the market is much more viscous than that of household appliances. Not only is the market more viscous, but unlike the household appliance market, it is constrained by a limited supply. I often remind those who build and who "hesitate" in my...
by Gaston
03/12/10, 14:03
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The IREQ and the super battery charged in 5 min and 30k cycles?
answers: 111
views: 43963

Obamot wrote:That's what I meant: maybe manufacturers could offer it as an option?
Yes, it seems to me that it may be of interest to a few users.
Having said that, does 10% of EV buyers represent a market? (already 100% we have doubts ...)
by Gaston
03/12/10, 11:44

Putting a (only) 20 kW charger in a car (to charge in 30 minutes) means: 1) Increasing the weight of the car 2) Increasing the price of the car Which ones? The latest generations of chargers are very small... Anything. A 20 kW charger is bigger and more c...
by Gaston
02/12/10, 17:04

Absolutely, hence the "X": lol: X = number of user recharges per hour * hours per slow charge Example: - 10 quick recharges of 6 minutes per hour (in liquid fuel it must be between 10 and 15 per pump per hour) - 5h to do a slow charge = 50 buffer batteries per pump...
by Gaston
02/12/10, 16:30

Er, I must have expressed myself badly, of course they consume roughly as much (losses deducted) but the goal is not to reduce consumption... The goal is to buffer with X batteries per pump which allows to limit the instantaneous power taken from the network by ultra-fast charging...
by Gaston
02/12/10, 15:18

without reaching a time as short as 6 minutes 15 minutes or 30 minutes would already be good ... with a good organization of service stations to load everyone at once instead of spending time queuing If we load everyone at at the same time, we fall back on the problem of electric power...
by Gaston
02/12/10, 15:11

b) for the large "electrical service stations", it will be necessary to think of "electrical buffers" if one does not want to have electrical powers of the order of the MW... in fact it would be enough to put 2 or 3 (or X ?) of these same batteries with high discharge capacity by "pom...
by Gaston
02/12/10, 10:30
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : DPE: unbelievable but true!
answers: 29
views: 59575

jessle wrote:The unit for a DPE is kwhep / m2 / an
Exact.
Which proves that for the home buyer, it is useless because what is billed is not the kWhep, but the kWh "on the meter".
by Gaston
01/12/10, 16:37

If it comes to fruition, it will be a big step forward.

The only thing left to do is solve the infrastructure problem.

Indeed, recharging a 10KWh battery in 6 minutes requires a charger of (over) 100 kW, or an electrical supply worthy of a small factory.
by Gaston
01/12/10, 09:55
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Choice of radiant heater and inertia Atlantic / Thermometer
answers: 22
views: 45958

The idea of ​​LEDs is interesting, but... If LEDs can replace light bulbs in lighting, with significant savings in consumption, it is because the efficiency of the bulbs is very poor. On the contrary, a resistor already has an excellent yield. The LED could bring a more in t...

Go Advanced search