Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
09/12/10, 14:54
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar battery power needed
answers: 10
views: 10185

I was wondering what voltage ranges exist for storage batteries? I find information on the internet mostly 12V or 48V, but for larger high power installations, 72V? 110? You can find everything, but beyond 48V, it's professional equipment...
by Gaston
09/12/10, 10:24
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Paris in the snow, snow, snow ...
answers: 198
views: 72646

I'm not saying the opposite... I'm just pointing out that we accumulate handicaps: the snow is rather rare, so drivers aren't used to it, and the road infrastructure doesn't help drivers. It is not certain that with our infrastructures and our vehicle fleet, the ...
by Gaston
09/12/10, 09:52
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Paris in the snow, snow, snow ...
answers: 198
views: 72646

Infrastructure has also evolved in an unfavorable direction. Roundabouts and other "beans" which force you to slow down sharply (often on a slope or on a slope) are a nuisance for driving on slippery roads: evil: When you compare to the Nordic countries where "everything happens ...
by Gaston
08/12/10, 13:51
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Toroidal transformer
views: 8986

elephant wrote:You have said too much or not enough Deledeco ... so, do you believe it?
I understand that he believes - like me - that the assembly works, but does not create energy.
by Gaston
08/12/10, 11:58
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Tire Consumption and Pressure: Over-inflation to?
answers: 122
views: 135583

The big wheels erase the poor quality of the suspensions better than the small wheels (like Austin mini :mrgreen: ) and especially on degraded coating ..... otherwise I don't really see where the difference is. The large wheels also increase the contact surface with the ground (by reducing the...
by Gaston
08/12/10, 10:25
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Toroidal transformer
views: 8986

It seems likely that the power of lamp A is reduced by (at least) what is recovered by lamp B.

And therefore that there is no creation of energy, but only transfer.
by Gaston
07/12/10, 18:31
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Floor temperature difference
answers: 14
views: 47779

In short, I think we can start, in our case on a delta of 1°C per m of height... It must depend on the type of heating: your stove must provide strong enough convection to stir the air in the room. , but with another type of heating :?: In any case, the solution will go through the br...
by Gaston
03/12/10, 16:46
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : greenhouse heating heat buffer
answers: 139
views: 135285

But good on this basis of a difference of 10 degrees inside / outside, that gives me for my 2000 liters of water, 23 kWh of energy to distribute during the night. If you use the greenhouse to heat the water, you cool the greenhouse... So the temperature of the water in the tanks will not reach the temperatur...
by Gaston
03/12/10, 14:57
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The IREQ and the super battery charged in 5 min and 30k cycles?
answers: 111
views: 43962

So I have a question about the hypothetical sonicability of possible super capacitors. I imagine that for a fast charge, the constraints would be exactly the same as with the "super-batteries" question flow rate of the charging installation? Well yes unfortunate :l...

Go Advanced search