Search found 1910 results

by Gaston
17/12/10, 10:31
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Operation of a generator
answers: 43
views: 55656

The "inverter" units are more of an invention that can botch engine regulation (it's always tricky) but it's totally unjustified in 80% of cases. Originally, the inverter made it possible not to force the engine to operate at constant speed, which provided possibilities...
by Gaston
16/12/10, 10:46
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Paris in the snow, snow, snow ...
answers: 198
views: 72658

I took the thread a little late, I'm surprised that other than you haven't advanced, as I'm about to do, the FUCK of people who rush on roads, snowy (not even serious ) but already covered in ice!!!! ... Conclusion, if a man as modest as me understands this, as...
by Gaston
14/12/10, 18:42
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Law Loppsi 2 against light habitat type Yurt?
answers: 37
views: 49975

Christophe wrote:ps: it only concerns cars?
Well ... since the registration card is compulsory for scooters :|

When for the bikes :?:
by Gaston
14/12/10, 16:49
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Law Loppsi 2 against light habitat type Yurt?
answers: 37
views: 49975

I just noticed that we had focused on the housing part of this law, the "virtual" part is not more pleasing: Indeed :evil: We also find in this catch-all law an article authorizing the sale by the status of the gray card file for commercial purposes...
by Gaston
13/12/10, 18:09
Subject : EDF Voltalis, you owe us your energy savings
answers: 97
views: 58108

As far as I am concerned, even by insisting and moving to the EDF agency, I did not succeed in obtaining the Tempo contract. "They" told me that my contract is too recent (I moved in May 2010) and that only "old" contracts (I don't know the deadline) could still...
by Gaston
10/12/10, 11:20

try to move on these days you forget that even on holidays, there are security services, doctors, air traffic controllers, firefighters, etc., etc., and these people have to travel to take their service - that's what worsened the panic in paris If there had been on the r...
by Gaston
10/12/10, 10:27

buses could very well have chains on all four wheels and drive in better safety than motorists who do not know how to drive on slippery roads in large cities should make it a point of honor to equip their buses to ensure service in bad weather. .. so also ...
by Gaston
09/12/10, 16:40

Not clearing the main roads is economic hostage-taking! I had pushed a mouthful last February https://www.econologie.com/forums/paliseul-et-bouillon-bloques-par-la-neige-une-honte-t9231.html I remember it well :P But as "nono the robot" says, it's a problem...
by Gaston
09/12/10, 16:17

Uh, for the snow tires, you can keep them as long as it's cold. They are designed for temperatures below 10-12°C, and are more effective there than summer tires. Beyond 18°C ​​yes, you hear them falling apart when you ride and you have to change them. It's more the temperature that has them...
by Gaston
09/12/10, 15:01

And if not yes, in France 5cm of snow, and it's orange alert (excluding alsace moselle) Compare the width of the streets of French cities with that of Quebec cities, you will quickly understand that we cannot pass snowplows in cities in France (especially without breaking the superb s...

Go Advanced search