Search found 588 results

by Petrus
15/02/09, 01:00
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 936366

Not bad this little Reva In the style of microcars there is also the Tango: http://www.commutercars.com/ With crazy characteristics: 0 to 100km / h in 4s, max speed of 200km / h Autonomy: 64 - 96 km And all this with lead-acid batteries: shock: With the li-ion option, the range is extended ...
by Petrus
14/02/09, 01:43
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Chinese Electric Hybrid Scooter Bike Repair
answers: 127
views: 79543

Ah, and I forgot the last words "do not try to recharge" : Cheesy:
by Petrus
14/02/09, 01:19

Christophe wrote:Look at this

3.6 V and 14.5 Ah = 52.2 Wh in 107 grams or 487 Wh / kg ...

10 times more than NiCd batteries ...

: Shock:

Unusable for traction, the maximum current is only 2A continuous and 3A for 100ms
by Petrus
13/02/09, 21:00

You would have to make your own spot welding machine:
http://www.philpem.me.uk/elec/welder/
by Petrus
13/02/09, 20:23

I just did the 1st "road" tests ... I'm preparing a post! for the batteries, if you want to assemble a pack from individual elements, you absolutely have to choose models with "tabs" to be able to solder them. Not necessarily because there are "boxes" suddenly ...
by Petrus
11/02/09, 20:52
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : France contaminated with Uranium? Exhibits 11/02
answers: 128
views: 96764

Personally, I mounted the hard disk of my decoder in a removable rack that I move on the pc to recover the recordings, it's faster.

ps: it's recording right now :)
by Petrus
11/02/09, 20:49

An ordinary charge regulator is content to manage the charge of the batteries without optimizing the recovery of energy. Wiki link please? So it ONLY optimizes at the battery level... so it doesn't work with a PV that wouldn't use a battery (80% of cases)... So say +50% energy c...
by Petrus
11/02/09, 19:42

Ben it works on the principle of MPPT, managed by micropro. Basically a program optimizes the charge of the batteries in voltage / intensity despite a variable source (solar, wind...) It is considered a must, and it is French Sir. : Mrgreen: Uh you're sure it's French? That's why ...
by Petrus
10/02/09, 21:10
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

Elec, I have nothing against the electric car, quite the contrary, but it takes time to set up the infrastructure, train the mechanics... Whereas for the Smile for example, it is applicable immediately, (it was even applicable more than 10 years ago!) and for an affordable price at the g...
by Petrus
10/02/09, 19:19

today, I discovered this: http://archive.greenpeace.org/climate/smile/index.html The twingo SmILE, it dates from 1996, consumes 3,3 l/100, weighs 650 kg without using to exotic materials. It's just a re-bodied twingo, lighter, and equipped with an optimized engine. She is not even less...

Go Advanced search