Search found 885 results

by gildas
05/10/22, 15:10
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Allopathy vs holistic natural medicine
answers: 168
views: 17594

Re: Allopathy vs global natural medicine

Allopathy vs. global natural medicine The title could have been: Allopathy and global natural medicine... I know the limits of natural healing power. In this sense I have worked very often in collaboration with Professor Henri Joyeux, cancer surgeon in Montpelier to c...
by gildas
05/10/22, 14:41
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Allopathy vs holistic natural medicine
answers: 168
views: 17594

Re: Allopathy vs global natural medicine

And to come back to the derivative baths, the use of cold water will go against a supposed sexual pleasure... A Kama Sutra position that is a little too perilous can lead to the worst... Some couples find themselves interlocked without to be able to detach. What to do ? Before shamefully calling the...
by gildas
02/10/22, 13:18
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : GO-burner doped with water that attracts the flame? (Hypnow)
answers: 25
views: 15639

Re: GO burner doped with water that attracts the flame? (Hypnow)

Hello, I abandoned my exhaust gas recycling system on my lawnmower because subsequently the results in terms of consumption were almost identical with or without recycling... I put this link to return to the subject Burner GO doped with water (which uses a Pantone reactor): https://www.econolog...
by gildas
24/09/22, 14:43
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Your best music to discover and share
answers: 795
views: 214709

Re: Your best music to discover and share

Laura Branigan, start of the 80's... As said in the song, would a creature of the night have carried you away? (in August 2004) The 2nd title: The lucky one Extract: Like a wild bird of prey, like a thief in the night Like a wild bird of prey, like a thief in the night You can take what ...
by gildas
20/09/22, 00:16
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1886
views: 131066

Re: Understand the world we live in? [the environmentalist lie]

: Cheesy: Well no, teddy is doing well. You will have understood (well not everyone, I have the names), the "world in which we live" is not and will never be the one of which the fundamentalists of the capitalist ecological religion or the "leading experts" in pseudo...
by gildas
18/09/22, 10:41
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1377
views: 271848

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

donkeys and mules are more economical, although less powerful than a horse. A "four legged" also has little-known advantages... I know the story of a mare who was able to take children from the farm to the vast meadows to take care of the hay. Even if the kids don't...
by gildas
07/09/22, 14:52
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17290
views: 3689404

Re: [one other] Humor

May be! But also possible it was a former 911 driver and purposely created a thrust-dominant rear overhang : Cheesy:

Go Advanced search