Search found 660 results

by jean.caissepas
09/09/22, 00:35
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter
answers: 396
views: 54433

Re: EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

Energy: wood pellets seen on a pallet in an L*clerc at 10,90 d per 15 kg bag! : Shock:
by jean.caissepas
11/08/22, 23:27
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Heat waves and heat plumes in France: 50°C expected in 2026?
answers: 106
views: 21401

Re: Heat waves and heat plumes in France: 50°C expected in 2026?

A small photo of the Loire (the river), which is not going well! :shock: https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/ajgpyox_700bwp.webp other photo: https://www.radiofrance.fr/s3/cruiser-production/2022/08/f09bbcc3-edc2-42bd -b6e9-6a9bbedc3521/870x489_080-hl-jmdelage-1806652.webp Source: https://www.radi...
by jean.caissepas
22/07/22, 09:14
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Advances in the fight against the coronavirus
answers: 2080
views: 255498

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

That doesn't answer the question I've been asking myself for months, can you be: - contaminated without symptoms (except minors: no fever, a little woozy for a week, slight difficulty in breathing, but no other signs of flu ) and then have after-effects that resemble the effects of covid (long?...
by jean.caissepas
20/07/22, 15:23
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 507
views: 43913

Re: Driving an electric car every day

You know well macro, that with a triplet, by loading one 8A, in 8H max, one refueled for 100 km! It's true, but the efficiency of consumption/energy recharged in the batteries is worse. Example for my TM3: - At 8A, I recharge at 11 km/h - At 10A, I recharge at 15 km/h - At 13A, I...
by jean.caissepas
20/07/22, 00:34
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Problem on Toshiba satellite PC
answers: 22
views: 7469

Re: Problem on Toshiba satellite PC

Well, they say SSDs are more reliable, I have a Samsung 1T on a laptop that didn't last. The problem is classic on PCs with little RAM: The swap file (virtual memory) writes to the SSD and the "crame" in a few months or years. For my companion, I ac...
by jean.caissepas
04/07/22, 09:44
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : To death the electric car ... and fast !!
answers: 301
views: 72896

Re: To death the electric car ... and fast !!

I came across this and it concerns me... Be careful not to exceed the limits on vacation... https://twitter.com/nadejenena/status/1543293900101648389 :cheesy: But what is Élisabeth BORNE doing :arrow: Hi, I think this is an old video from Thanksgiving in the US three years ago. In the summer...
by jean.caissepas
16/06/22, 13:27
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)
answers: 908
views: 82356

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

I have the 13 year old son of a friend who was harassed for months by his classmates vaccinated by their overly fearful parents or whose only concern was to be able to go on vacation.... :evil: A complaint has been lodged with the gendarmerie and the child will change establishments upon ...
by jean.caissepas
15/06/22, 23:17
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9548
views: 1011068

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

what's great about everyone telling you about 9X% efficiency... is that you're sure it's nonsense. Both on the 9X which tends towards zero at the first new variant, and efficiency which is only a vague and indefinite word. This is indeed false because those who have analyzed in the US...
by jean.caissepas
14/06/22, 23:49
Forum : DIY and self-construction: building or mount a self-install
Subject : VMC: catcher manufacturing dual-flow heat
answers: 280
views: 350914

Re: VMC: catcher manufacturing dual-flow heat

Re unearthing of the unearthing hihi. Back after. Many years or I followed the 1st message of this post, in the meantime purchase of a double flow zender, and of course opening in observations of its composition.... Not disappointed.... I still have some hard to sit down.... Exchanger: panel-type alveolar plate...

Go Advanced search