Search found 660 results

by jean.caissepas
27/02/23, 23:36
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1375
views: 264908

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

20 € per 100 km, the EVH (hydrogen EV) also green the face of the owner when it is necessary to refuel, every 500 km.... The principle is to have an electric car without inconveniences: the full of Hydrogen is very comparable in duration to a full tank of gas, and costs a little more...
by jean.caissepas
13/02/23, 00:40
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Pellets and wood pellets: what future for the price?
answers: 340
views: 326072

Re: Pellets and pellets: what future for prices?

Around here, we are starting to find pellets between 6 and 8 € for 15 kg, I think it will quickly be less than 6 €. Same for me, 15kg bag seen at 6.90 on Saturday, and 7.90 on Sunday morning (when I wanted to take some...) I'm going to wait a little longer but around 6€, I'll take it because I don't think so...
by jean.caissepas
11/02/23, 23:43
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 532
views: 47516

Re: Driving an electric car every day

Soon 2.years in TM3 with an average consumption of 13,7 kWh/100 km which comes back to me at around 3 € per 100, without too much eco-driving. No loss of autonomy, except in cold weather. An interesting video from the sauerkraut garage that explains the false fears about the duration of a battery and gives advice...
by jean.caissepas
15/12/22, 17:39
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3638790

Re: [one other] Humor

sdf_vert.png
sdf_vert.png (143.46 KiB) Accessed 463 times
by jean.caissepas
13/12/22, 14:35
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Sodium-sulfur battery, inexpensive, capacity 4 x lithium-ion at ambient T°, > 1000 cycles
answers: 2
views: 1240

Sodium-sulfur battery, inexpensive, capacity 4 x lithium-ion at ambient T°, > 1000 cycles

The research advances by circumventing the usual obstacles of this technology. Hoping for industrialization soon... https://dailygeekshow.com/batterie-sodium-soufre/ Their new cell has a high capacity of 1 mAh/g at room temperature, proving on average about four...
by jean.caissepas
28/11/22, 17:09
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : WeLion solid batteries for EV NIO in production in China: 150 kWh
answers: 6
views: 1067

WeLion solid batteries for EV NIO in production in China: 150 kWh

This time, EVs will really run on solid batteries, but only in China for now: https://www.motonature.com/31709-batterie-solide-en-production-chez-welion-pour-nio The Nio ET7 will be available in China in a few weeks with WeLion's solid battery with a capacity of 150 ...

Go Advanced search