Search found 2491 results

by Forhorse
15/11/23, 23:25
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Inter-season water storage "basins" to fight against droughts...
answers: 362
views: 31843

Re: Inter-season water storage "basins" to fight against droughts...

What is the “average” level of tablecloths? Is it the same forever, or is it a real average in the mathematical sense... and so we potentially find ourselves with an average level today which would have been considered a low level 20 years ago?
by Forhorse
14/11/23, 20:20
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1375
views: 264989

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

The problem is that as with all things, if no one buys what is available now, there will never be a market and therefore no research to arrive at these "virtuous" batteries which will therefore never exist. Humanity has never progressed while waiting for the perfect solution...
by Forhorse
13/11/23, 22:41

But you should not have the habit of creating roundabouts everywhere, some are not justified and reduce the speed of vehicles for nothing. On a VT, this is catastrophic because dissipative braking followed by restarting eats up energy twice. Same opinion on roundabouts, it's nonsense...
by Forhorse
13/11/23, 20:12
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Inter-season water storage "basins" to fight against droughts...
answers: 362
views: 31843

Re: Inter-season water storage "basins" to fight against droughts...

Always the same pipotage when talking about the flow of rivers and rivers, while these basins are not intended to be filled with this water.
If it was planned for them to be filled with river water during floods, there would not be as much opposition (or at all)
by Forhorse
13/11/23, 08:23

Same thing for the EV. Everyone who drives an electric car should not be seen as an eco-bobo. For some it is the economic side that motivates them, for others it is just “electric driving”. If it's better for the environment, so much the better. When we are green we have...
by Forhorse
11/11/23, 19:16
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : 12V circuit breaker for small photovoltaic installation
answers: 6
views: 1018

Re: 12V circuit breaker for small photovoltaic installation

Circuit breakers for alternating current are not suitable for direct current. The A/AC/HPi type concerns the differentials, not the circuit breakers... In short, Remundo's answer is correct, a circuit breaker for 1000V direct current will operate at 12V direct current. A circuit breaker for alternating current...
by Forhorse
08/11/23, 21:28
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Parallel and/or series connection (beginner)
answers: 20
views: 2660

Re: Parallel and/or series connection (beginner)

No as presented the 4 are short circuited. But not having understood the author's intention at all, I refrained from commenting. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that we're going to spend weeks talking about these panels and ultimately won't do much. Reflected...
by Forhorse
05/11/23, 22:30
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : My little stay in Brittany from October 28.
answers: 15
views: 1801

Re: My little stay in Brittany from October 28.

Okay, this is definitely the future. Because cold cassoulet shouldn't be terrible..., if you can avoid it. At home I always make a point of keeping a low-tech solution in working order. In 1999, despite a week without power, we didn't feel cold because...
by Forhorse
05/11/23, 17:32
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : My little stay in Brittany from October 28.
answers: 15
views: 1801

Re: My little stay in Brittany from October 28.

And with V2L tending to become more widespread (it wasn't available on mine when I bought it) if your battery is charged, you still have a few days of autonomy to power essential things. Otherwise you need to have a generator available but you also need to have fuel in reserve...

Go Advanced search