Search found 2486 results

by Forhorse
10/02/24, 15:54
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Compliance Table Electrical Three Phase Not Balanced! Linky jumping!
answers: 44
views: 15479

Re: Compliance Table Electrical Three Phase Not Balanced! Linky jumping!

because we make the effort to balance and therefore limit the voltage drop on each phase. False argument because in the context of single-phase connection, it is Enedis which balances the network between the different subscribers. (they are not going to connect everyone to phase 1 and leave the phases...
by Forhorse
10/02/24, 15:48
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Objects to invent!
answers: 155
views: 52430

Re: Items to be invented!

Contrary to what some people believe, repeating a lie over and over again does not make it the truth.
by Forhorse
10/02/24, 15:46
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Flexible panels
answers: 2
views: 649

Re: Flexible panels

+1, we don't care about your crappy panels.
Those who want them are very good at finding them for themselves.
by Forhorse
04/02/24, 23:38
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

I wasted 10 minutes of my life watching the video, obviously he filled the circuit with lighter gas which is normally isobutane. If this gas actually has a saturated vapor curve compatible with a refrigeration system, it must still be compressed between 2 and 3 bars so that it condenses...
by Forhorse
04/02/24, 08:49

I haven't watched the video but it smells fake... what's the fluid supposed to be inside?
by Forhorse
28/01/24, 17:35
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Festival of objects to the con or useless. Consomlation?
answers: 53
views: 36950

Re: Festival of objects with the con or useless. Consomlation?

Plus it must be really gross...
But if it sells it’s because there are golmons to buy it.
by Forhorse
13/12/23, 23:16
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : COP28 final text
answers: 49
views: 5549

Re: COP28 final text

Given how things are going, I don't have the impression that we will really have the opportunity to go all the way to the end of the economically profitable fossil fuel in any case.
by Forhorse
09/12/23, 15:14
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Charging terminals for VE.
answers: 30
views: 7365

Re: EV charging stations.

If we already practiced piggybacking for freight (starting with everything that only crosses the country) rather than inventing completely stupid electric highways...

Go Advanced search