Search found 197 results

by AXEAU
12/03/22, 13:06
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Adapt a motor, pulley and belt on an apple cutter
answers: 18
views: 7667

Re: Adapting a motor, pulley and belt on an apple notcher

Hello, according to your DIY possibilities you can also make a friction system, a car wheel fixed on the crank of the notch and a roller on the motor shaft which comes in friction on it to train, like a solex.
by AXEAU
27/11/18, 21:48
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Yellow Vests: Is the call of the November 17 justified? #GiletsJaunes
answers: 1719
views: 283238

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

I just read your summary, nothing on pensions. This is what prompted me to demonstrate on the 17th. I still cannot understand why we do not let people go with their full rights, since they started working very young to make room for it. to those who ...
by AXEAU
26/11/18, 21:51
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

Re: Yellow Vests: Is the November 17 Call Justified? #GiletsJaunes

It is perhaps so in the history of humanity, a threshold where the elites can no longer guarantee the stability of a people, rising tensions explosion. Emergence of new leaders, redefinition of rules etc etc ...
by AXEAU
25/11/18, 09:19

Re: The November 17 call is justified?

A good "background" article: https://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point/laurent-neumann/neumann-gilets-jaunes-ce-que-les-politiques-ont-rate-24-11- 2018-2274053_2449.php (damage reserved for subscribers ...) Yellow vests: what politicians have missed The ecological transition is an imperative born ...
by AXEAU
07/02/18, 20:06
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Space X. Orbiting a Tesla the 06 / 02 / 18
answers: 19
views: 7901

Re: Space X. Putting a Tesla into orbit on 06/02/18

I prefer the megalo billionaire rather than president or dictator !!! : Cheesy:
by AXEAU
07/02/18, 19:40
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Space X. Orbiting a Tesla the 06 / 02 / 18
answers: 19
views: 7901

Space X. Orbiting a Tesla the 06 / 02 / 18

A little crazy or megalomaniac, a billionaire throws his Tesla into space. Not very green but the three bodies that make up the launcher have come back to land. Nice achievement. Maybe a new start towards the conquest of space. Here is the live video, see the last 20 minutes, the launch ...
by AXEAU
22/11/17, 22:41
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Opinion on GOUPIL G5 electric van with lead batteries
answers: 21
views: 24723

Re: Forum electric cars and trips

Autonomy is not a really valid argument: rare are the people who make more than 200 km per day except leisure or holidays ... that is to say that 95% of people could be satisfied for 95% of their journeys with a range of less than 400km ... But then I understand very well that it could ...
by AXEAU
19/11/17, 14:19
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Opinion on GOUPIL G5 electric van with lead batteries
answers: 21
views: 24723

Re: Forum electric cars and trips

Hello, it's been a long time since I've been there. Today I am announcing the death of our Goupil or rather of his pack of acid / lead batteries. They lasted 7 years and the vehicle has traveled 65000 km. It was our first experience with an electric. There weren't many ...
by AXEAU
30/07/16, 00:13
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : property tax on gardens (and gardens): the true and false
answers: 11
views: 16437

Re: Tax land on gardens (and vegetable gardens): the true and the false

Good evening, then no I did not open or answered this petition and I also thought about the property tax. At the next invention so I bazarde everything to live in a truck with a fireplace.

Go Advanced search