Search found 65 results

View Hedge
23/01/14, 09:23
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Is it possible to consume its solar production?
answers: 170
views: 85836

Hey weird I have a GTI whose red LED is on.
When I connect the other one it works ...

When opening the fuses are good ...

Is there a reset?
View Hedge
24/07/13, 17:49

Hop !! Some news, I'm making the most of the sunny days :-) Here are the first 2 panels installed: https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager3/1374680490t57jmk.jpg The waterproof and ventilated box (about 15 €) containing the GTI, placed cool in the entrance to the cellar: https: //www.econologie.com/fichiers/partage ...
View Hedge
17/05/13, 09:34

I wanted to say enercoop and not enervions (thanks the auto correction): shock: you mean that enercoop does not buy back yet? yes I would be in the case of resale of the surplus so just a counter? but how much does it cost? passque with my 4 poor 'panels before making profitable the cost of the trade ...
View Hedge
17/05/13, 08:25

It looks very annoying!

However, the question is how much does it cost to install a meter and other items to be able to resell?

I finished the first part of my install, photos to follow ...
View Hedge
24/03/13, 15:16

When you have finished your installation, will you be able to detail the connections of the GTI on your network? Yes no worries, I can even do it before, it's a photo of an extension cord plugged into a wall outlet, reread this wire it is full of answers and details! Basically the principle is this: h ...
View Hedge
12/03/13, 14:01

Playmo wrote:Ah it reassures me. Because the responses I had on the Ue thread I created discouraged me a little.

Ben must not :D By reading this thread you must have seen that at least two people have been doing it for a while : Mrgreen:
View Hedge
12/03/13, 13:35

Hello everyone, So if I understood the entire conversation thread correctly, all you need is a photovoltaic panel and an inverter and you can inject your own electricity into your network? Yes, you have understood perfectly, without being autonomous you can consume your production and reduce your bill. I'm waiting ...
View Hedge
26/01/13, 14:18

Yeah it's clear!
At the same time with the tlco solarloc difficult to go wrong with the blue or red ring :D

I will take the connectors to screw, as it reduces the problems .... After a pair of wire strippers - conventional crimping should do it right?
View Hedge
26/01/13, 13:47

OK, thanks ! So suddenly the choice of injection outlet becomes important, just to inject on the 220v loop which consumes the day! Good following the little answer: cheesy: on the fact of cutting the cables of the panels, to transfer the connectors and make connections directly in dominance ...
View Hedge
22/01/13, 14:43

Hello,

I await the freshly ordered gti : Mrgreen:

However looking at my electrical panel I realize that in fact my arrival at the meter is three-phase, then left to the table in 220v ....

That changes something ?

Go Advanced search