Search found 4 results

by floflo87
10/08/09, 21:57
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Comparative CO2 and energy: heat pump, gas and cpcu
answers: 42
views: 44881

According to a study conducted by ADEME, the minimum threshold of “average annual COP” which allows primary energy savings is 2,03. A value below which a heat pump is no longer of energy interest compared to a heating solution using fossil fuels. well with a yield ...
by floflo87
10/08/09, 15:54

I hadn't had time to come back to this topic for a while, I was surprised to have read so much! : lol: I think we will never agree on the basic numbers anyway. Personally, I would always trust ADEME-type "organizations" more than dive ...
by floflo87
29/07/09, 12:22

In Germany for example, the reasoning would be good since the emissions are 600 g CO2 / kWh ... Indeed, the French electricity production is quite specific For the EP, on the other hand it is good: in Primary energy a Heat pump is at the same level as a boiler ... unless this heat pump was food ...
by floflo87
29/07/09, 10:51

Hello, What annoys me about the manufacturers, whether it is PAC or other, is their bad time, the fact that they use the figures like that suits them ... but hey that's what makes 'they make a living so we can understand / forgive them. But what annoys me even more is the bad ...

Go Advanced search