Search found 14 results

by ecorage
07/05/06, 22:57
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Video The cycle tracks in Lyon
answers: 9
views: 10373

Aren't you a trained journalist? Jounaliste it's 20 minutes! I'm just an old cyclist who wished he could ride safely around town with his grandchildren ... :( http://img144.echo.cx/img144/4774/sc1027qc.gif But if anything happens to them, I risk being condemned for m ...
by ecorage
07/05/06, 16:33

Ironic? me ? : shock: When we see the number of cars parked on so-called cycle paths, we can imagine the difficulties that people who move in 4-wheeled vehicles must meet to park! Attention, just for 2 Mn only! A packet of cigarettes, a Pai wand ...
by ecorage
07/05/06, 12:27

Have you thought about sending your video to cycling associations in the Lyon region, Absolutely! I contacted more than a week ago: Vélorution, anti-cars, etc ... I wonder if they remember that they have an electronic mailbox! One wonders who serves: monmachin @ tr ...
by ecorage
05/05/06, 19:26

No problem responding to your comments. I just want to clarify that the TV reports at the end are reproduced in their entirety. They encouraged me to make the film. May a political leader, like Mr Vélo, discover my cry of revolt ??? : evil: Do not dream, if he has auta ...
by ecorage
11/01/06, 17:11
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Here Nagano (cold wave 2006 in Japan)
answers: 20
views: 18115

Water vapor has (I believe correct me) a greenhouse power 20 x + higher than CO2 but its average lifespan is 2 weeks against 120 years for CO2 .... History of drooling a little , aviation plays a major role in the release of water particles and contributes to the production of si ...
by ecorage
10/01/06, 23:51
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Christophe unemployed
answers: 13
views: 11980

200 jobs created at European level and in the automobile industry, Chapeau les JAP!

This will not allow the thousands left behind by other European manufacturers to share the work.
Especially since they are not all engineers, nor Belgians!
by ecorage
10/01/06, 23:42
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Here Nagano (cold wave 2006 in Japan)
answers: 20
views: 18115

The glaciers in the Alps have descended 20 times over time and have climbed 20 times. The moraine of the penultimate glaciation created the Fourvière hill in Lyon, the last one stopped 15 km from Lyon. These variations follow a cycle of 80 years (roughly). The concern that ...
by ecorage
01/01/06, 02:57
Subject : RACF letter on the KYOTO protocol in Montreal
answers: 3
views: 4286

Another point concerning the manufacture of "clean" cement: lol: in Morocco. All this cement is not used in Morocco, which tends to build in brick or mud. It is therefore exported ... by boat. CO2 emissions from ships do not fall within the scope of the Kyoto agreements, since they ...
by ecorage
23/12/05, 18:47
Subject : No comment!
answers: 14
views: 9920

I confirm !
Heard today also on France 2
by ecorage
16/12/05, 23:20
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Territory Development
answers: 10
views: 11494

So, AVEVA, bitter for life? We get depressed, we have the blues, etc ... This is what I read all day long on the forum of my site as soon as I address these issues. It's not easy to calmly announce bad news. We pass for a bird of bad omen. The information is valid only ...

Go Advanced search