Search found 258 results

by nialabert
08/11/23, 14:51
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Acrylic bathtub VS steel
answers: 1
views: 988

Acrylic bathtub VS steel

Hello everyone, An opinion for or against acrylic bathtubs. With the good old enameled steel bathtub opposite in the ring? Let's talk about the version which is a little expensive and not the first price from the king of DIYers. It seems that this evening is very unsustainable, but I don't really understand...
by nialabert
03/04/20, 21:34
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid19 virus: the disinfectant mask by thermal viral inhibition (+ UVc?)?
answers: 208
views: 59352

Re: Covid19 virus: the thermal disinfectant mask?

We could be based on what comes out of an electronic cigarette,

We would have the flow info, power, temperature and inspiratory effort.

Who has one and a thermometer to measure it all?
by nialabert
26/11/15, 23:28
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Cheating TDI EA189 pollution Volkswagen (seat, audi ...)
answers: 301
views: 102171

So VW lied? Barely more than the others! From my point of view, VW lied much more than the others by installing a pollution control system to pass the tests but by voluntarily reducing its action outside the tests so that the engine is more efficient. The whole "problem ...
by nialabert
03/10/15, 09:26
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Cheating TDI EA189 pollution Volkswagen (seat, audi ...)
answers: 301
views: 102171

An article in the Tribune de Genève

It sums up pretty well everything that has been said here.
by nialabert
30/07/09, 15:30
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Recycling of low-energy bulb = cata?
answers: 14
views: 7444

On the other hand, I want to believe that in terms of recycling there is a lot to do. Random like that. Why is the electronics of the compact fluorescent bulb not integrated into the luminaire as is the case with fluorescent tubes !!!! Technically it's very simple It's more economical It's more ecological ...
by nialabert
22/04/09, 13:01
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Instantaneous water heater
answers: 12
views: 16560

€ 1 has joined the reparation must be quickly profitable : Evil:
by nialabert
13/08/08, 09:47
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Urgent electrical problem, circuit breaker jumps
answers: 33
views: 156618

Small explanation on the text of Nialabert: D “I plussoie”, that means: I agree, I approve, I confirm, I adhere ... In the infinitive, it is “plussoyer”. Almost 30000 occurrences according to yahoo.fr, for “je plussoie”. It is everywhere, on forums and the discussion lists in p ...
by nialabert
13/08/08, 09:05
Subject : Urgent electrical problem, circuit breaker jumps
answers: 33
views: 156618

Hello, here is for the installation despite the general circuit breaker that breaks regularly. I don't understand why the discussion revolves around the differential. Since it is the general who triggers. For me, there is a device that goes into a frank short circuit from time to time. I ...
by nialabert
16/02/08, 11:12
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : RSS feed
answers: 9
views: 5932

Christophe wrote:Uh pkoi it's not terrible?

There is prescription there no ??

No idea what I meant, but it seems to me that the titles were a bit long.

Go Advanced search