Search found 122 results

by ggdorm
02/03/17, 22:30
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Design of a window frame?
answers: 0
views: 3346

Design of a window frame?

Hello everyone, Does anyone have any documentation on the design and calculation of window frames? In view of a new job in the world of VMC, I would like to deepen my knowledge on the operation of the thermal break of these frames (calculation of the boxes, function ...
by ggdorm
01/03/15, 00:53
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Ecomobility fair @ Belgium: exhibitors to propose?
answers: 9
views: 8024

Good morning all! Things are gradually moving! The City of Brussels supports my event and offers me access to Bois de la Cambre for a whole weekend to organize the two challenges: * the 24-hour HPV challenge: a 24-hour human-powered vehicle race (velomobiles) . Object ...
by ggdorm
07/12/14, 14:09
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

I know. If the organization takes off, I will surround myself with people who are comfortable with Dutch, which is not my case for the moment ... Ultimately, I would need a manager for each branch: - Ecomarathon - 24 h HPV - Exhibitors and conferences (one person) If some are interested :) The s ...
by ggdorm
07/12/14, 10:34

We'll see! I am embarking on the project and if within 2 months I notice that it is not feasible, I will put it on hold. On the other hand, the Belgian media seem to me perhaps more interested. I've had pages in these before for simple projects. I also bet on the two challenges ...
by ggdorm
07/12/14, 01:18

Great! You're welcome! On the other hand, you don't live next door! If the places that I would like to have for the organization are granted to me, they will be about 1 km away (Bois de la Cambre and ULB). In this context, I think to pay a person (to be determined) to make shuttles between ...
by ggdorm
06/12/14, 15:39

Ecomobility fair @ Belgium: exhibitors to propose?

Hello everyone, I am working on the organization of a small "eco-mobility fair" in Belgium. This should host: - A series of exhibitors - An Ecomarathon challenge: open to individuals and schools. - A 24 hour race of vehicles to ...
by ggdorm
24/03/14, 20:25
Subject : Homologation of an amateur motorcycle construction?
answers: 0
views: 5295

Homologation of an amateur motorcycle construction?

Hi everybody! Has anyone already informed about the homologation of an amateur-built motorcycle in Belgium (European legislation)? I sent an email to the certification body but no news after a week. I'll start the phone harassment tomorrow! The idea ...
by ggdorm
13/01/14, 21:48
Subject : Reviews of the Citroen AX diesel?
answers: 50
views: 45715

Thank you very much Citro! I have never looked into how the linkage system works. It is true that the first and the second have always been a bit difficult to pass. I put it down to a used car. I will try to inspect this this weekend if there are no more problems ...
by ggdorm
13/01/14, 19:41

To come back to the 5000 hours of car life announced by Citro, I heard a great number today. Lubrication pumps used in harsh environments (variable temperature and pressure) that run 40 hours without maintenance other than visual analysis. For my v ...
by ggdorm
11/01/14, 20:11

Thank you very much for this very complete citro response!

Go Advanced search