Search found 77 results

by swallowtail
05/12/13, 23:31
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Yet the wind! electric motor bike generator
answers: 17
views: 34068

re good evening joubliai, your system of "variable pitch" regulated, is simple and clever !! but beware, your 3 blades are mechanically independent, so you need 3 strictly identical springs, otherwise you will have unequal timing on the 3 rotating blades, and therefore, incidences ...
by swallowtail
05/12/13, 23:17
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Yet the wind! electric motor bike generator
answers: 17
views: 34068

hello grelinette the most stable results with "hollow" profiles, seem a setting of 4 ° at the end of the blade. To put it simply: but the more you increase the angle of incidence at the tip of the blade, the more you will increase the lift, and therefore your starting torque, and your rotor starts ...
by swallowtail
05/12/13, 22:52
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : 24 Generator Volts
answers: 45
views: 51921

hi dede indeed, you had rectified yourself, it is on the D +. Yes when the MPPT opens the circuit, due to an overcharged battery, the voltage rises, but apparently does not exceed 55V (max voltage of the mppt) for the moment, the mppt does not manage the excitation, and this system works well ...
by swallowtail
05/12/13, 22:32
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Improve the performance of generators
answers: 52
views: 45798

good evening everyone has seen the performance of onboard alternators (type VL and PL) is catastrophic! (average 50%). I strongly recommend the reading of this thesis, certainly a little long, but instructive. http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/04/71/71/PDF/tel-00007091.pdf I am currently ...
by swallowtail
05/12/13, 22:16
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Smart grids
answers: 30
views: 15133

good evening everyone, as stephano and did-67 rightly point out, I actually think that the "smart grid" will only allow us to consume more without blowing everything up !!! but it will prevent asking the right questions in my opinion: - do I really need this electric espresso ...
by swallowtail
27/11/13, 22:12
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Complete file on rainwater recovery
answers: 28
views: 43588

hi everyone, I dig up the thread like the ball !!!! I am quite surprised by reading the posts dating from 2008, ...... and I hope that christophe, looping (hello by the way), etc. have revised their position since ???? in view of certain independent studies. ..excluding the influence of lobbying by distr ...
by swallowtail
24/11/13, 21:41
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : My ESC buffer and rotating panels - autoconstruit
answers: 11
views: 18800

Bravo for this self-built installation, the only economical solution (inexpensive). It seems to me to recognize in your electronic control a kit "differential switch of T °" conrad at 20 € ??? I also use this kit (very satisfactory for its price) for the management of my circ ...
by swallowtail
24/11/13, 20:49

good evening dede, the excitement is a "remanente" excitement caused by just a flash of excitement of a few seconds by connecting a 12 or 24V beat (the + on the B + alt and the - on the- of the alt) then, it is self-excitement! the MPPT regulates the voltage given to the batt ...
by swallowtail
23/11/13, 22:38
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Personal work: Gillier-Pantone trimmer
answers: 22
views: 33031

re good evening chatelot, I will answer you on this thread, because if the proto "generator 24v" (other thread) comes to an end, the final idea will be to do it either: - bicarburationSP95 / biomethane purified or - pantonized sp95! It will be the opportunity to make a campaign of measurements !!! so I will therefore be ...
by swallowtail
23/11/13, 22:13

good evening Chatelot, jonule on the ammeter side, I must find the refs, but it is "low end" ammeter, although quite faithful because I compared them to three different multimeters, generally giving a positive error of + 5% approximately (acceptable, just need to calibrate it). I had ...

Go Advanced search