Search found 111 results

by Xian
06/12/14, 22:53
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Reduced mode problem with gray TEM and Okofen
answers: 31
views: 17750

Not clear my post, sorry it's simple and normal: depending on your heating curve (water law), and the setting of your reduced limit, the calculator concludes that there is no need for heating. It then indicates that the "target" leaving temperature is 8 °. I too have this number 8 in ...
by Xian
06/12/14, 22:43
Subject : Reduced mode problem with gray TEM and Okofen
answers: 31
views: 17750

Good evening François, it's simple and normal: according to your heating curve (water law), the calculator concludes that there is no need for heating. If you go to "comfort", the target temperature will probably go up again, it indicates that the "target" temperature is 8 °. I have me at ...
by Xian
10/05/10, 14:01
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 707264

So in summer, you "manage" in an ideal way the heating of the DHW (with the programming of the circulator planned - exactly like me the supplement to solar). And in winter, you rock on the ball you have ... Yeah, I think that's what I was doing. To exit manual controls ...
by Xian
09/05/10, 15:16

For DHW, in summer I remain convinced that the pellet boiler is not the ideal ... hence the interest of solar collectors or an electric resistance. in the tank or a separate water heater. 65 years of return on investment for a simple CSI 2 sensors, that seems long to me .... That's what I was ...
by Xian
09/05/10, 14:59

Bad tactics, I think. It would be necessary to check, but I think that these losses are higher than those of the balloon (better insulated than the boiler). Therefore, it is in the interest of starting the boiler as little as possible and reheating the maximum DHW when it has started. I think. thank you Did, I think ...
by Xian
08/05/10, 20:28
Subject : Measurement on OEKOFEN boiler without dismantling the front panel
answers: 3
views: 3595

the wheel is round, without roughness but turns without resistance. A sort of straight "pipe wrench" which would cover the wheel, and the hollow of which would be covered with a flexible and somewhat adherent adhesive, like an "insultube" insulator, which would avoid damaging the wheel. The pipe wrench for ...
by Xian
08/05/10, 13:36
Subject : Measurement on OEKOFEN boiler without dismantling the front panel
answers: 3
views: 3595

yes, I thought about it ... the hood has been on the boiler side for 18 months.
It was a bit twisted the last time I wanted to put it back.

I had the idea to drill a hole in front of the wheel and to make an "extension" which would fit in the wheel of the automaton.
by Xian
08/05/10, 13:31

Hello everyone, like almost everyone, we've gone into summer mode. The "freshness" period which is about to end was managed by the insert and the DF. I have a question about the yield (Pellematic 32 clamped to 24 KW) I refueled on 3/12, 01/02 and 14/4. - between the...
by Xian
11/02/10, 21:51

The heating curves make it possible to compensate for this difference. indeed, by scrolling through the values ​​"soll" - "ist" by prolonged pressing of the TEM thermometer button, we find this difference between the T ° indicated by the probe and the theoretical value which is often close to the T ° ...
by Xian
11/02/10, 20:45

Re: @Caritan

outdoor temperature probe: -1 ° 8 (placed on the north exposure wall) outdoor temperature on digital thermometer with probe: -6 ° 5. It's quite curious this difference between the temperature indicated by the TEM probe which differs markedly from that of a thermometer placed nearby. I have the same at home. I have two ...

Go Advanced search