Search found 20 results

by cunseulair
20/01/09, 22:34
Forum : DIY and self-construction: building or mount a self-install
Subject : Methanization at home
answers: 15
views: 22413

Unfortunately the methanogenic bacteria are not exothermic so they will not raise the temperature, it is better to use part of the gas produced for this. The only realistic use of the gas produced by your installation is in a stove.The most rustic and practical storage is ...
by cunseulair
14/01/09, 10:49
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric horse-drawn tow !!!
answers: 521
views: 303729

this idea has already crossed my mind to facilitate the use of trailer rentals on a one-week circuit. The limits due to the weight of the trailer and the inexperience of the drivers oblige to choose easy routes and therefore not always the most interesting in terms of tourism ...
by cunseulair
11/01/09, 11:24
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Neolithic revolution
answers: 65
views: 36456

It's big no matter what, I drop
by cunseulair
11/01/09, 01:39
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Neolithic revolution
answers: 65
views: 36456

This post becomes particularly difficult If bamboo crops prove to be as prolific as Gaia agriculture writings, sure that world hunger would recede but I doubt that this phantasmagorical view of agricultural production is enough. However, this in no way justifies that ...
by cunseulair
10/01/09, 19:38
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 932774

98% of two-wheelers are already electric in China today. Here is a figure capable of discrediting a whole argument without further precision, or else the tour operators only take tourists to places where the 2% of cyclists are concentrated too poor to afford techno ...
by cunseulair
08/01/09, 13:47
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : How to generate power by burning wood?
answers: 13
views: 12758

The sun machine works with pellets which is not shredded wood and even less raw wood which you have in a remote corner according to your message.
So there's a rustic stirling machine or a gas generator like in 40
by cunseulair
06/01/09, 22:31
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Attic insulation
answers: 3
views: 4215

attention you forget an essential element, the vapor barrier or vapor brake. otherwise the water vapor will rise in your insulation and condense on contact with the colder part. Your insulation takes care of water, deteriorates and loses its effectiveness whatever it is. It is therefore necessary to install a vapor barrier film ...
by cunseulair
05/01/09, 14:38
Subject : Thickness and strength of tempered glass
answers: 22
views: 40468

suite
safety glass still exists in flat glass
The advantage of double glazing ???
by cunseulair
05/01/09, 14:32
Subject : Thickness and strength of tempered glass
answers: 22
views: 40468

Uh, I'm playing on words, but wouldn't the current safety glass be the laminated glass used in cars? In short, I have a doubt about the names laminated glass is two layers of normal glass with a plastic film between the two, it is more flexible and more resistant to shock than all ...
by cunseulair
05/01/09, 10:35
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Low temperature wood boiler
answers: 2
views: 3497

The reasons can be multiple but what you describe is typical of a boiler too powerful compared to the needs and too often at idle with too cold flue gas temperatures. it can be too cold water returns, badly adjusted 4-way valve, or wood not dry enough. If you tar ...

Go Advanced search