Search found 5324 results

by Macro
03/12/22, 14:03
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)
answers: 822
views: 56031

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

Tout simplement la conjoncture economique ... T'en as fait combien des bébés toi?

Perso j'ai tout fait pour..Ne pas en faire : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
by Macro
01/12/22, 22:50
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Sudinfo: false heating advice from a pseudo-expert to NOT save energy!
answers: 25
views: 692

Re: Sudinfo: false heating advice from a pseudo expert to NOT save energy!

yeah but if you drive at 180 only on the descents and you slow down to 120 on the hills... Well you only consume 6 liters per 100 : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
by Macro
30/11/22, 22:00
Subject : Boiler circulation problem
answers: 76
views: 1318

Re: Boiler circulation problem

My DHW tank on my fuel boiler has a heating surface of 0.75 m2 for a capacity of 150 liters...
by Macro
30/11/22, 14:07

Just a last one Christophe.... I don't know how it works in equipment of this kind... But in any case in industry when sizing an electric motor... The factor increasing its sizing (and its maintenance) is the number of start / run time
by Macro
30/11/22, 14:01
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Anti-return diode and wind generator
answers: 13
views: 293

Re: Anti return diode and wind generator

sicetaitsimple wrote: You're talking about a generator on one side and a turbine on the other. Did you put the two together?

I was going to come there once the test with the bulb is done.... slippage of the transmission... The wheel turns.. But the generator turns, does it??
by Macro
30/11/22, 13:57
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts
answers: 113
views: 3925

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

I was going to suggest turning off the heating in a whole bunch of useless and non-essential places: EPAHD, university cities, high schools, gymnasiums, emergency reception establishments... That's for the immediate... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Then I have some proposals like clothes...
by Macro
30/11/22, 13:20
Subject : Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts
answers: 113
views: 3925

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

Remundo wrote:In the current context, this is advice that is not up to par.

Let me explain: at best all the wonderful advice given will save 5 GW.

But there is a lack of 30 GW structurally on the network.

Well... let's take more drastic measures... : Cheesy:
by Macro
30/11/22, 11:57

Christophe wrote:For me ? 300€ : Mrgreen:

And 300€ is better than 3000€ for a new thermo balloon, isn't it?

It's sure... Especially since a new thermo balloon... Doesn't last much longer than your heat pump will last

Go Advanced search