Search found 6524 results

by Macro
23/04/24, 15:37
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?
answers: 53
views: 826

Re: The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

Réguler les flux inter-citées en abaissant la vitesse permettrait de réguler le débit entrant dans les ville et donc de participer à les désengorger. Au final, la moyenne pourrait même être plus élevée. Dans quelques rares configurations peut etre .... Aux heures d'embauche et débauche ...Non Je pe...
by Macro
23/04/24, 14:10
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News
answers: 336
views: 24944

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

The burst is, by far, the best 5th generation fighter… … You are a fighter pilot in your spare time The thing with military gear in the event of war is not having the best but being able to ensure its maintenance and replacement as quickly as they fall to ...
by Macro
23/04/24, 09:15
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

Re: The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

https://www.onisr.securite-routiere.gouv.fr/sites/default/files/2024-01/2024%2001%2031_ONISR_Accidentalit%C3%A9_Bilan_provisoire_2023%2017h25.pdf I.1. Tendances 2023 sur les réseaux routiers en France métropolitaine Les routes hors agglomération enregistrent 59 % des décès et 48 % des blessés graves...
by Macro
23/04/24, 09:05

To come back to 100 km/h on the highway.... Already at 150 I'm pissed off... At 100 I don't put the tires on anymore. Honestly, what speed do you drive on the highway? Personally for 130 it's 140 on the 135 GPS regulator when I have people on board... And 160 on the regulator when I'm empty...
by Macro
22/04/24, 20:08

When I see how some of my colleagues, who are nevertheless supposed to be professionals and who have all the brand's tools at their disposal, have difficulty diagnosing a stupid NOx sensor failure, I don't see how the majority of "mechanics parking lot" will get away with it...
by Macro
22/04/24, 15:22

Yes and what's more, when a full tank of 40 liters costs €1000, an old thermal car will only be worth €20.... There will be good deals to be had : Cheesy:
by Macro
22/04/24, 10:08
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 532
views: 47494

Re: Driving an electric car every day

I don't dare imagine such a trip with my Czéro, I have at least 3 days to go : Cheesy:
by Macro
18/04/24, 19:56
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?
answers: 1563
views: 121957

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

Remundo wrote:
A sick Society rewards financially and promotes unproductive idiots in the media,

Cépafo... my heart goes out to you. When we see what a teacher earns next to a garbage collector... And the Pisa test results of moms....

Go Advanced search