Search found 148 results

by Corpse Grinder 666
03/02/11, 11:24
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Elephant grass Miscanthus giganteus JT
answers: 65
views: 73488

and pesticides or herbicides are excluded from Finisterian farmland? :?: Then the analyzes it depends: let me explain there are soil analyzes to check the level of products X or Y, but there are also analyzes of microbial life: the 2 separated are interesting s ...
by Corpse Grinder 666
02/02/11, 20:26

1 / on the rest I'm not good at arithmetic so I don't watch, despite everything, I don't think he's losing. 2 / moreover, the willow needs much more water and nutrients than miscanthus (a C4 plant with more carbon yield). 3 / the fact that it can grow on ...
by Corpse Grinder 666
02/02/11, 14:28

I relaunch this subject which is old because I looked for information and a priori the miscanthus is sometimes sober in "food" and sometimes big requester: maybe this is due to the variety or to the fact that we want it to produce more . Moreover, if the miscanthus has interesting numbers on the ...
by Corpse Grinder 666
04/01/10, 14:03
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : LED Bulbs: actual consumption and trials
answers: 281
views: 438587

LEDs their real cons cons is their true and not that he noticed it on paper)
by Corpse Grinder 666
04/01/10, 10:44
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : LED Bulbs: actual consumption and trials
answers: 281
views: 438587

qech: it is primarily the LED there everywhere in shops and that are old generation;)
by Corpse Grinder 666
28/11/09, 12:17
Subject : Installing LED bulbs throughout the house
answers: 88
views: 46380

How much volume (area x height) his house?
by Corpse Grinder 666
27/11/09, 18:49
Subject : Installing LED bulbs throughout the house
answers: 88
views: 46380

Citro: your boyfriend: how does he produce hot water through the bottle gas (because city gas no worries through a boiler)?
Its poele: is this a mass stove (because for 2 steres it is not much but can be what a small house / cocoon?)?
Thank you : Cheesy:
by Corpse Grinder 666
26/11/09, 19:37
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : hot fireplace air recovery
answers: 8
views: 21608

I relaunch this discussion to talk about my case: lol:;): I have an open fireplace (old Breton farmhouse) where I installed a stove. I have to do the insulation: I was thinking of sheep's wool or cotton roll (I'm waiting for additional information from a manufacturer). As on the hood ...
by Corpse Grinder 666
25/11/09, 10:35
Subject : Test Comparison Bulbs Led Luxeon - Compact fluorescent MM
answers: 56
views: 107944

2W too low ????
yet the LEDS (older generation) 1 W lacks a bit of "potato" to read in bed, so a 2W elix can do the trick, right?

Go Advanced search