Search found 391 results

by RIAZ
18/12/18, 12:27
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : WHAT TO CHOOSE? Calculator problem with the electric car
answers: 81
views: 33819

Re: WHAT TO CHOOSE? Calculator problem with the electric car

Decrease the maximum potential speeds of the vehicle, reduce the displacement of the engines, reduce the weight, reduce the electronics or certain automations and their heavy unnecessary electric motors ... etc. And after having done all that, when the time comes, these vehicles are right because light can ...
by RIAZ
18/12/18, 10:24

You also have the right to be against vaccines, or the theses of the IPCC ... I regret that you pass arguments so quickly to the bloubiboulga ... Yes, we have noticed for a long time that passing current through a resistance produced heat. It is certain that we used radiators ...
by RIAZ
17/12/18, 17:40

No, EDF does not regularly have 20% nuclear power "under the elbow", but a few% yes, especially at night and weekends (except perhaps during cold periods like we are going through one). Almost every night, for a few hours, yes EDF has about 20% of available power ...
by RIAZ
16/12/18, 11:46

I thought I explained it to you simply. To be sure you understand your simple explanation, should we consider that currently EDF regularly has 20% of nuclear production under the elbow? These 20% which would cost almost nothing to produce could be sold and even at a discounted price ...
by RIAZ
15/12/18, 15:51

EDF does not shut down its nuclear power plants during "slack" periods in French electricity consumption, but it does not throw the current into the river. This current is sold to our neighbors who in the process integrate this "low carbon" current into their national consumption mix ...
by RIAZ
15/12/18, 09:11

Yes he was wrong (typing error) but everyone understood since the g of CO2 in thermal vehicles are given in g / km ... Sorry for those who did not see that it was about 'a shell and for bardal in particular. The way to arrive at the result however facilitated its detection ...
by RIAZ
14/12/18, 12:28

Yes, combined cycle gas power plants exist, but a bit like flying fish, they are not (alas) characteristic of the species! How many% of world production is to their credit? And which CCGs EDF is installing? Michel We reason here on the basis: ...
by RIAZ
13/12/18, 18:48

It seems to me (I still have not read in detail) that we redo here the calculations already done a long time ago here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/transports-electriques/voiture-electrique-et-thermique-bilans-puits-a-la-roue-t10080.html] Yes Christophe, and I know this table well: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol: .. .
by RIAZ
13/12/18, 18:46

In this table, we are assuming the current produced in thermal power plants ... For gas, with the latest turbines, I believe we are doing much better than 0,41 efficiency. Cf this info made by EdF: "The CCG plant, equipped with the most recent technology from General Elect ...
by RIAZ
13/12/18, 18:40

One clarification: on the VW e-up, the battery, guaranteed for 8 years, is included in the price [17 to 600 euros including tax, bonus or super-bonus deducted] I have taken the comparison made by QUE CHOISIR between the CLIO and ZOE for the only fuel station. The rest of the calculations are so convoluted that we don't ...

Go Advanced search