Search found 10 results

by tititaz_21
23/08/10, 13:32
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : 11 September 2001: Infrared on France2
answers: 1037
views: 273470

yes the order had been given by RUMSFELD and a camera followed him face to face in the streets after the collapse of the 2 towers and there he took the floor to announce how he had been warned that wtc 7 was fragile and that they were going to destroy it ... I will try to find the video for you .....
by tititaz_21
23/08/10, 10:05
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : 11 September 2001: Infrared on France2
answers: 1037
views: 273470

Hello, I would just say the following! I find it extraordinary that the firefighters took care of the demolition of buldings number 7 !! after the mayor was ordered to demolish it because it was going to collapse due to a so-called fire !! watch the official video DVD that ...
by tititaz_21
06/10/08, 16:52
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electrical and popular car within 5000 €
answers: 186
views: 84514

not very kind to people: christophe ... it was not for my purpose to bring out something funny. I don't have the infused science and the eternal knowledge .... I was just passing an info after it is up to you if you are not patient .... or others ... after he takes out their cars or not...
by tititaz_21
06/10/08, 16:27
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electrical and popular car within 5000 €
answers: 186
views: 84514

Hello,

for info: you also have the compressed air car from mdi

code: Select all

http://www.mdi.lu/index.php

Surf the site in "PRODUCTS" ....

I don't know what it will give.
good evening to all.
by tititaz_21
23/09/08, 13:33
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Deuterium and nuclear fusion
answers: 55
views: 52064

Re: deuterium and nuclear fusion

hello, Cuicui said: But I wonder if your skills would not be better used in the study of nuclear power stations with magnetic compression which would make it possible to produce electricity cheaply for civilian purposes and without polluting. We are a company that manufacture LAS ...
by tititaz_21
23/09/08, 08:12
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

hello everyone, Cuicui said: But I wonder if your skills would not be better used in the study of nuclear power stations with magnetic compression which would allow to produce cheap electricity for civil purposes and without polluting. it's really exciting everything that ...
by tititaz_21
22/09/08, 19:35

You're welcome ! in fact on the site you have a whole explanation of how it works in 3 minutes on your right side of the screen. basically to summarize for you our laser is an amplifier which will increase the energy in a room. for our part we make the laser megajoule LMJ. in addition to that must be added the ...
by tititaz_21
22/09/08, 19:17

I am an electronic technician and for my part I do not want to be unemployed tomorrow. (we had instructions) electronic level I can tell you that the cards are in their second routing version. for some we have optimized the electronics and others have been modified from to f ...
by tititaz_21
22/09/08, 18:40

hello Cuicui and well I do not know if it is really a ruinous program but in any case I am not unemployed thanks to him ... ;-) all I can say is that for the moment it is is very optimistic as results ... laser side .... after to say that it will never provide electrical ...
by tititaz_21
22/09/08, 17:09

Hello,

just to show you this interesting line ....

http://www-lmj.cea.fr/html/cea.htm

despite the delay, the end of this project is near ...
a+

Go Advanced search