Search found 656 results

by SixK
25/01/23, 13:33
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Pension reform
answers: 56
views: 2281

Re: pension reform

Respect to Drahi and BFM who published the video of Poutou (calling Drahi a thief):
https://www.bfmtv.com/replay-emissions/ ... 20368.html
by SixK
22/01/23, 23:46
Subject : Pension reform
answers: 56
views: 2281

Re: pension reform

Great moment tonight
Poutou who calls Drahi (and the other billionaires) a thief on BFMTV! :) (Drahi's news channel)
I invite you to search the BFM replay (sometimes Drahi would put the video online), it was magic! :)
by SixK
18/01/23, 15:45
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 3797
views: 215420

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

Ciotti / First fan of Macron's retirement... It's not at his request https://www.econologie.com/forums/smileys/Spamafote.gif https://www.nouvelobs.com/politique/20230117.OBS68398/la-mere-d-eric-ciotti-hospitalisee-depuis-18-ans-beneficie-t-elle-d-une- unjustified-support-of-the-secu.html...
by SixK
12/10/22, 16:12
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 6811
views: 437526

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

Unfortunately the damage is done and it's too late, but it's important that there is a trial!

RDV in 10 years when this one will be in progress.
by SixK
06/10/22, 16:04
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter
answers: 390
views: 39709

Re: EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

On my EDF HP/HC contract: Off-peak hours: 1:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. to 14:30 p.m. They will therefore remove the HC slot between 12 p.m. allows you to switch to HC on old meters. Without this slot to recharge my p...
by SixK
28/09/22, 21:31
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 5893
views: 315327

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

What would Putin's interest be in destroying the 2 north-streams?
He doesn't already have his hand on the valves? (you have gas, you have more gas, you have gas, oh damn! we have a breakdown...)
In short, not impossible, but too few reasons to do so?
Who sells gas when Russia no longer sells gas?
by SixK
05/09/22, 19:12
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 8899
views: 855055

Re: Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of Hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic

Be careful, Raoult is a dangerous villain who tries forbidden experiments on his patients: https://www.ouest-france.fr/societe/justice/des-dfonctions-graves-al-ihu-de-didier-raoult-le- government-seizes-justice-87ded6be-2d2e-11ed-b51f-5704b8d091a6 What relentlessness! It's pi...
by SixK
23/08/22, 02:19
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter
answers: 390
views: 39709

Re: EDF is struggling to get through the winter

Iberdrola, a Spanish supplier, is leaving the ship of retail electricity sales in France. [i] In a letter addressed to its French customers, consulted by Reuters, the Spanish electricity company Iberdrola announced that it wanted to terminate thousands of contracts taken out in France. The reason...
by SixK
08/08/22, 22:46
Subject : Nuclear power continues in the world
answers: 530
views: 80238

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

Personally, I wouldn't accuse EDF of increasing the debt. It was the government that made him buy Areva 60 billion (I no longer have the exact figure), build a 3rd EPR while the EDF accountant said Stop the 2nd, buy back the turbines (without the patents) that Macron had sold to the Americans ... ...

Go Advanced search