Search found 411 results

by MichelM
26/04/09, 11:26
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Mercedes 300TD experimentation pantone
answers: 394
views: 331748

Hello André and thank you for your quick response. I did not notice any lime deposit, on the other hand the injector was completely seized, impossible to move the needle. It is not so easy to keep a water system operational for a long time (several years), in the aluminum water carburetor with ...
by MichelM
25/04/09, 15:28

Hello everyone It has been a long time since I took any measurements or used the car. I dismantled everything (the water injector being completely out of order, seized up) I put a direct exhaust line (stainless steel tube), no more narrowing or tube, or reactor, or venturi or butterfly etc. Result ...
by MichelM
22/11/08, 16:31
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : EDF: 400kV power lines, electromagnetic pollution
answers: 85
views: 66075

Hello everyone For me who has worked for more than 30 years at EDF / RTE (sorry!), I am a little dismayed by this subject. We shine a tube under a line is it a danger sign? The danger is obviously to tinker under the line! When I was 10 I had fun making a fluorescent tube shine in the summer ...
by MichelM
13/11/08, 19:38
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : stroke, the first checks or gestures that save
answers: 18
views: 8546

Good evening Maybe an answer here: Stroke Common symptoms include: Muscle weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg. Frequently, there is paralysis of the arm and leg on the same side (side e ...
by MichelM
22/08/08, 11:32
Subject : Injection of water (pump and injectors)
answers: 56
views: 43823

Hello everyone 2 examples of pumps that I use: On the Mercedes 300TD (with an electric injector) this small 12V gear pump which gives a little pressure (2 or 3 bars max?) And which is water resistant: at Conrad: 12V brass gear pump Someone had told me for mounting ...
by MichelM
25/07/08, 15:16

Good morning all. New return test to Paris Auvergne but without water, the injector was seized up and ended up forfeiting with age. Go 3h50 (385km) so faster than usual 9,18L / 100 km Auvergne calm driving 8,32L / 100 km Return (less loaded) 3:45 so even faster 8,39L ...
by MichelM
08/07/08, 09:50
Subject : Moto 1000 VOXAN doping steam
answers: 90
views: 72828

Yes it is doable but I know very well that it takes time just for the adaptation of the connections, it seems nothing but in fact it is still work. I would like to keep the original connector from the Magneti computer (from the 35-point Cinch) and interface with that of the MicroSquirt. J ...
by MichelM
08/07/08, 07:59

Hello everyone I got a response from Technoresearch for the Direct Link Racing Performance software to modify the original mapping: the software is not compatible with Magneti IAW26V0.1 ECUs installed on the first Voxans like mine. I wonder if they really ...
by MichelM
26/06/08, 22:18

Hello Flytox I don't think this is the case for Voxans, the character is not linear it is even present and may surprise new drivers. Perhaps it is rather the Japanese manufacturers who make this kind of modification? I think that if there is restraint, it may be ...
by MichelM
26/06/08, 16:50

Hello André Yes I am paying attention to the connection and the ground of the probe, I will nevertheless recheck, be careful to see that here I did not have an original lambda probe and that my regulation is homemade. I still have the problem that the more I settle poor, the more I have a di transition ...

Go Advanced search