Search found 60 results

by ulyssesourd
19/03/10, 23:10
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Identify a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall?
answers: 10
views: 67041

Hi Me, I first look at the frame how it was designed: where are the supports, main beams and the length ... After that I go down to the floor below and I locate the bearing walls according to the support of the main beams and its lengths. The supporting walls of the framework ...
by ulyssesourd
22/01/10, 13:36
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Avoid dark brown tar or in a wood stove or boiler
answers: 46
views: 112552

Hello, The chimney sweep has passed: clean duct a little soot -> normal. This means that the combustion is going well, and that the duct is well insulated (double stainless steel skin and duct to the outside). On the other hand, in the oil boiler pipe it is very clean but there is water condensation ....
by ulyssesourd
20/01/10, 16:48
Subject : Avoid dark brown tar or in a wood stove or boiler
answers: 46
views: 112552

Hi Christophe and to all the others, Ah le bistre! But be careful not to confuse brown and soot! The soot is brown or black, but dry -> Normal, these are normal residues from wood combustion. The bistre is black and shiny, sometimes sticky, and it does not come off easily ...
by ulyssesourd
16/01/10, 23:43
Subject : Real and effective efficiency of your oil or wood boiler?
answers: 39
views: 54154

yes, I am thinking about how to make refractory brick tubes because I have a triple smoke path in the form of stages and between 2 stages, I would like to place a plate with large holes on the side in the direction of the fumes ... I will see if there are such plates and I will ...
by ulyssesourd
16/01/10, 20:47
Subject : Real and effective efficiency of your oil or wood boiler?
answers: 39
views: 54154

Hi, To significantly increase the efficiency of my wood boiler (20kW wood - 25kW coal - rising combustion - natural draft), I placed 4 refractory bricks in the smoke path halfway: at equal settings (primary air and air shutter secondary) I saw the temperature decrease ...
by ulyssesourd
14/01/10, 20:15
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Problem of autonomy on hydroaccumulation with wood
views: 14960

Hi I am surprised that you last 4 hours with 1500L from 80 to 50 ° c for 160m² ... because as a compensation I have 200m² I have an 800L balloon and I go from 85 to 55 ° C in 5 hours or 26.5kWh or 5,3kWh.hour ... DHW included ... by 0 ° C outside I think you will have to review your insulation ... By cubic meter I need ...
by ulyssesourd
13/08/09, 16:46
Subject : Question wood boiler assembly with accumulation
answers: 65
views: 32503

hi turbo Yes it's good except that you must first heat the upper part of the tank before being able to heat the radiators ... And if you heat the DHW with the oil boiler, you have to bring hot water from the 3-way valve after the wood boiler and must go to the return of the ch ...
by ulyssesourd
11/08/09, 14:32
Subject : Fire ignition: the top-down, you know?
views: 40090

Fire ignition: the top-down, you know?

hello, I am a fan of top-down lighting, that is, lighting the fire from above. You know him ? Take a look at the Swiss site: http://www.energie-bois.ch/index.php?id=528&L=1. And finally, a Canadian video: http: //www.ec.gc.ca/cleanair-airpur/videos/Woodstove ...
by ulyssesourd
11/08/09, 09:41

For hoses, it is at the soft-hard welds that does not hold. But you can mount them in a circuit whose water does not exceed 70 ° C.
by ulyssesourd
10/08/09, 16:56

The best is to make us a complete diagram according to your location: oil boiler with left or right? and the buffer tank, etc ... Because in the photos it is not understandable ... A word of advice: no flexible hoses ... they do not withstand high temperature and wear out quite quickly ... A .. .

Go Advanced search