Search found 171 results

by The shadow
09/11/16, 10:30
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : 5 reasons why Trump will win according to Mr. Moore
answers: 135
views: 37372

Re: 5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win According to Mr. Moore

The people have to speak and decide to change it is undeniable: idea: When me president 52% of the votes cast have decided everyone applauded: I have names: oops: But 52% of voters cast IT'S NOT 50 % of the people (it seems to me that we are 64 million) In these 64 million> alone ...
by The shadow
08/11/16, 23:07
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Explosion of kWh EDF since 2008: price comparison?
answers: 15
views: 13678

Re: Explosion kWh EDF since 2008: price comparison?

THERE IS A VARIABLE LACK in your calculations that makes a difference Well go ahead, do the math: mrgreen: Between 2008 and 2016, it will certainly not reverse the trend: roll: Of course it's important> EDF c ' is you so you earn money by paying that's the principle of fair trade ...
by The shadow
08/11/16, 15:21
Subject : 5 reasons why Trump will win according to Mr. Moore
answers: 135
views: 37372

Re: 5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win According to Mr. Moore

He is missing as usual 3 million overseas : Evil:
As it became normal, nobody cares
by The shadow
08/11/16, 15:18
Subject : Judge rather than vote, new ballot for democracy?
answers: 2
views: 2826

Re: Judge rather than vote, new ballot for democracy?

With this near that a good number of people do not see in these characters any legitimacy to postulate with the station which have decay while they were in function
by The shadow
08/11/16, 15:05
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Hydraulic energy (worldwide)
answers: 16
views: 9930

Re: Hydraulic Energy (worldwide)

It is not false! Dams are not an ecological miracle No, but hey: we have to stop looking for perfect solutions ... I still prefer concrete which retains water rather than neutrons and alpha, beta and gamma radiation. .and other crap that can be found in a reaction ...
by The shadow
08/11/16, 03:10
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Firewood
answers: 40
views: 16682

Re: Firewood

I did not take the time to thank the members who provided us with such beautiful photos, a real feast for the eyes and hat for the ideas of implementation
Thank you for sharing
by The shadow
08/11/16, 03:06
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Escape attempt (tax)
answers: 1
views: 3285

Re: Attempt to escape (tax)

Several thousand French people practice the thing without making the slightest noise and governments discreetly : Oops:
by The shadow
08/11/16, 02:55
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Hydraulic energy (worldwide)
answers: 16
views: 9930

Re: Hydraulic Energy (worldwide)

My calculations are correct> I counted on 800 Dams of 000 Ha in area so it is the area of ​​a country of 1 km² in the smallest case: roll: You can imagine that I did not want to return in details because I would need 8000 week and the super computer that a certain ...

Go Advanced search