Search found 74 results

by Bmag
07/12/22, 22:26
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Pellet stove construction
answers: 28
views: 8185

Re: Pellet stove construction

There was indeed a probe and a setpoint above the value of the probe... My burner is nothing special. It was just necessary to size the holes at the bottom and those above to have a good combustion without smoke at idle and at max. The fact remains that when passing max min, the smoke fan ...
by Bmag
07/12/22, 18:05

I have moved on since. My problem switching to "module" position was due to a summer/winter parameter in summer position which forced this mode???? So now my stove is working. It remains to finalize the clean window system by injecting heated air on the top of the window without disturbing the...
by Bmag
07/10/22, 19:56

Do you have the hand or not to update the firmware or not? An update could erase the mdp ... For a long time on printers, for example, we had in admin login, and mdp, admin ... Read what I said from the beginning, I don't have the hand , and it's not the foot :mrgreen: ...
by Bmag
07/10/22, 18:53

Hey, I found my bmag account :cheesy: No new idea on how to "reset.er" my card? There's more serious in the world right now, indeed! In addition, shortage (organized?) of pellets. I had planned a battery supply in case of power cut, but without a shovel...
by Bmag
06/10/22, 14:14

Pellet stove construction

Hello do-it-yourselfers, Since 2008 when I bought a Deville Lohic, I have been doing auxiliary heating with pellets, in parallel with my wood stove. But then, the forced air and the noise that goes with it bothers me so much that I decided to build a new stove a year ago. the object...
by Bmag
28/07/16, 11:25
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4010365

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Hi DID67, No, your videos are not too long, on the contrary. To understand a "counter method" it takes time ... It reminds me of the gesticulated lectures of Franck Lepage which can last 5 hours or more, and we do not get bored for a second. To let go of a thought all ...
by Bmag
09/06/16, 19:27

Re: Gardening more than bio-till without fatigue?

Puree, these mushrooms are amazing! You, if you have a vulture attack now, don't be surprised. If it could make all kinds of death sowers think about it, that letting it live (nature) is much more beautiful and profitable than trying to enslave it to our fantasies of control ...
by Bmag
04/06/16, 18:48

Thank you Didier, My next challenge: to introduce the badger to music and to sharing vegetables :) The idea is the electric fence which sends a piece of music (to be defined) as soon as it puts its muzzle on it. If he is smart, which I have no doubt, he will be able to taste the strawberries that remain in shell ...
by Bmag
04/06/16, 17:42

Mine were also beautiful, I had to harvest them this weekend.
But my friend the badger I thought had gone on vacation came back that night. : Cry:
So it's all party, my kiki
Bmag
by Bmag
11/05/15, 11:16

Hello Did67, Thank you for your information and communications on this subject which also fascinates me and which I am with great interest such as the slug lurking in the grass. I also try to implement this technique which seems to me the most interesting to develop so that the plants grow naturally ...

Go Advanced search