Search found 183 results

by harry ravi
01/04/10, 14:26
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Ax, Saxo, zx? Buying a used economy car
answers: 48
views: 25724

The 1.9D from PSA is very reliable as long as you don't pull like a pig on it all the time. Present on a good package of Peugeot and Citroen vehicles from the 90s. For 1500 € you will find quite a few but with a little km all the same (I would say 150000-200000km). But even with such kilometers ...
by harry ravi
29/03/10, 13:55
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Hyperthermic trap of Solar Radiation Direct (PHRSD)
answers: 294
views: 126220

Hello Remundo, I was thinking about something lately about the PHRSD. Maybe this has already been mentioned previously but instead of using a reflective dish for the convergence of the sun's rays in the PHRSD, would it not be possible to use a biconvex lens ...
by harry ravi
21/03/10, 23:04
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Worcester wheel
answers: 340
views: 110731

It sounds very interesting but very complex too. I'm not sure how to calculate a torque on this. But to try, I think that a model may be possible. But I think it will be necessary to be extremely precise on the manufacture and on the balance of the masses used. Good luck.
by harry ravi
04/02/10, 14:33
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Worcester wheel
answers: 340
views: 110731

Hello everyone, I am quoting you Capt_Maloche: you will be able to see for yourself that the sum of the forces is zero, and that in motion, it is downright negative. I may be wrong, but a negative force sum means that there is a force in the opposite direction, right? Could you mean é ...
by harry ravi
25/09/09, 11:52
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Electric car calculations
answers: 22
views: 15601

What amazes me is that there are stable and efficient LiFePo4 type batteries that are not considered on electric cars. I inquire about it for the VAE and they promise around 2000 cycles with a quality BMS (safety in the discharge / charge and balancing of cells ...
by harry ravi
25/09/09, 11:13
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The bike of the future
answers: 58
views: 36526

Ah so much for me. I would have thought that a supercharger would be more suitable for ramping up.
by harry ravi
25/09/09, 11:07

Oh sorry, I forgot the 5 minutes .. I know few types of batteries that will support a charge at 10C over several hundred charge-discharge cycles. Then I think it's a choice but I prefer to charge my battery at 0.1C and have more than 1000 cycles of use of my battery longer ...
by harry ravi
25/09/09, 10:20

A quick calculation gives me a current of 600A at 240V to charge 12Kwh. : shock: 600A under 240v is not 140KWh rather? I think 60A under 240v is a better order of magnitude. Tell me if I'm wrong. If I am correct, is this load capacity possible with three-phase?
by harry ravi
25/09/09, 10:12
Subject : The bike of the future
answers: 58
views: 36526

You have to be careful with the turbo on two wheels, it can make surprises when cornering especially when the ground is wet.
by harry ravi
23/09/09, 16:31
Subject : KOSMOB scooter what do you think?
answers: 25
views: 13951

In my case, I am in the north of the Paris region (val d'oise) and I have very little coast at 8-10% to go to work (2 out - 2 return). I also have very few lights and very few turns (so using the pedals will be easy).

Go Advanced search