Search found 4 results

by kappa7
26/03/08, 23:15
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Can we repair the CFL?
answers: 52
views: 51655

By removing the preheating module, your tubes will need a surge (blue electrode at start-up), the cathode will norcify and will break (see emergency lamp using this method of ignition) Exactly, "sputtering occurs" "electrodes. Here an explanation of ...
by kappa7
26/03/08, 22:42

excuse me but I didn't understand anything! what I'm just saying is that it is this component that had exploded in my lamp ... for the poor lifespan. By removing the component it flashes at startup but eventually comes on. By replacing the component the start up and more straightforward. Me ...
by kappa7
18/03/08, 00:26
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Test of ingenium technology
answers: 3
views: 5428

Usually lamps with an external bulb are the ones that need more time to reach full brightness and emit less light when turned on. The explanation is easy: in the bulb the temperature will rise much more than in a bulb without a bulb, so we will have to build ...
by kappa7
17/03/08, 23:38

In fact the PTC is optional it only serves to make the ignition more straightforward ... no unpleasant blinking when switching on. The CTP is used to preheat the filaments of the tube. By heating the filament the tension necessary to start the discharge is actually lower than the filament ...

Go Advanced search