Search found 322 results

by camel1
07/12/17, 19:57
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Make leavened bread
answers: 199
views: 75495

Re: Make leavened bread

Well done for your sourdoughs, yes, it takes a lot of trials to get good results. I've been baking my bread for years, but we learn all the time. Recently, from a baker friend who provided our AMAP, I learned that, for those who don't use their sourdough frequently, we ...
by camel1
09/04/15, 14:22
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Energy: the hidden report on France 100% renewable!
answers: 13
views: 12943

Hi Christophe and the econologists!

I see that it has not dragged! Well done !

Christophe wrote:Thank you I put it on the host of the site :)

Here : https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... lables.pdf

Good is more than analyze! :)

Yes, it's hearty!

@+
by camel1
08/04/15, 21:42
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Energy: the hidden report on France 100% renewable!
answers: 13
views: 12943

Energy: the hidden report on France 100% renewable!

Hi all ! Médiapart has just published an astonishing report (d) from ADEME, which seems to bother politicians somewhat, who would like to bury it. This is not the result of the ramblings of eco-friendly carpet smokers, but a serious report, documented and solidly supported by many ...
by camel1
01/04/15, 00:33
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Project: realization of a test bench 2CV pantone engine
answers: 28
views: 22197

Re: Project: realization of a 2CV pantone engine test bench

Hi Guillaume, hi everyone! Passing through Econology - not often these days, I allow myself to unearth a subject that I had created 6 years ago now ... Our bench is stored, still operational, even if the study is on standby for an indefinite period ... My conclusion? Good luck,...
by camel1
25/09/13, 21:21
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Ecological ideas of decoration and furniture in recovery of wooden pallets
answers: 67
views: 316090

Hi everyone, In the downsizing genre, I made myself an 11m high pallet scaffolding - I'm building a bushel chimney to say f..k to GDF Suez, I'm installing a Jotül: cheesy : There's no denying it, we can do a lot of things with pallets! https: //www.econologie ....
by camel1
21/04/12, 17:46
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Which candidate for econology (Presidential 2012)?
answers: 175
views: 53850

Shake that yes he does Mélenchon but that does not excuse him talking about coconut bullshit! Sorry camel1, there is good in his speech but also bullshit ... I'm not sweeping it all! But for example: the limit of the factor 1 to 20 for wages (in the test below), it is (...
by camel1
21/04/12, 14:59

Hi Christophe, hi everyone! I was well taken these last days, and I have only just read your comments ... I will try to answer everyone, by answering you, Christophe, because your admission seems to me fundamental to explain the so-called " bullshit "what would Mr. say ...
by camel1
13/04/12, 21:05

The right is zero ... the left is zero, I vote zero! I vote Bayrou! : mrgreen: Well on the left, all is not zero, if we consider the positions of the Left Front, with the excellent Mélenchon. It is the only movement that talks about a "green rule", with ecological planning at the heart of ...
by camel1
11/12/11, 22:22
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Completion of engine test bed Direct Reaction test!
answers: 54
views: 39237

Hello Camel Do you have anything new, your bench, your tests ....? : P Hi Flytox (and the others!) I suspended the tests for a little over a year, the setup we did not allowing us to highlight anything - ah yes, that d day to day, with conditions of ...

Go Advanced search