Search found 13 results

by Verna
13/08/19, 11:40
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Self-propelled lifting sail for freighters
answers: 4
views: 3654

Re: Self-Supporting Cargo Veil

Hello Christophe, On the first video, at minutes 2:35 and 2:44 we can see that the sail performs the "8" that I speak about the Skysails, from the moment when this sail performs these figures or U-turns on itself, it is not controllable. You can see by the minute ...
by Verna
13/08/19, 10:52
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The sailing merchant sail, not so far away: the Pamir
answers: 11
views: 11597

Re: The sailing merchant marine, not so far away: the Pamir

Hello, The merchant navy of the future will be partly sailing thanks to the system described on this site: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouveaux-transports/voile-de-traction-auto-portee-pour-cargos-t16091.html This system is similar to the rectangular sails of the square lighthouses with which this ship was equipped ...
by Verna
12/08/19, 13:36
Subject : Self-propelled lifting sail for freighters
answers: 4
views: 3654

Self-propelled lifting sail for freighters

Hello, Following the reading of the article: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouveaux-transports/insolite-le-cargo-met-les-voiles-skysails-t2175-20.html, it appears that the classic giant traction sails have (at least) five major problems: 1 ° / _ Heavier than the air, one day or another ...
by Verna
08/12/15, 13:13
Subject : Proceedings Symposium: Energy optimization of ships
answers: 5
views: 5363

Hello, From 2007, I made an improvement to the Skysails consisting in providing them with a lift system. This arrangement allows the sails not to fall into the water in the event of a drop or a sudden change in wind direction: http://inventions.a.verna.free.fr/voile.htm For more information ...
by Verna
26/03/14, 13:36
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Pat, why, how, how much, and strength?
answers: 54
views: 35622

The patent...

Hello, Regarding the "protection" by patent, ask Mr. Ferraye what he thinks about it, Julien Courbet had made a program on this subject which was banned from broadcasting for ten years, I dedicate to it a page at this address: http: //www.climaverna.com/compres ...
by Verna
26/09/12, 13:30
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : ClimaVerna: suspension control, energy recovery
answers: 30
views: 31765

Thanks to Dedeleco

Hello,

Thank you for your answer if documented, at least, I will have some figures to present when I am asked on the subject !!!!!

Sincerely,

C. Verna
by Verna
26/09/12, 08:42
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : ClimaVerna: suspension control, energy recovery
answers: 30
views: 31765

ClimaVerna, response to dirk pitt

Hello, If you are interested in energy savings, and you really have the ability to do the "two or three table corner calculations", it would be nice if you do, because I don't have the ability to do them. If it's a question of money, tell me how ...
by Verna
10/11/10, 18:03
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Summary summary on the water doping Gillier Pantone
answers: 1
views: 27727

Summary summary on the water doping Gillier Pantone

Hello, Another possibility of the beneficial effect of water in the flue gases is that the non-compressible suspended water particles, while the air is, first change the nature of the compression, then, that of the explosion. If the compression is 10 during the explosion ...
by Verna
04/11/10, 14:14
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Thermoacoustic generator
answers: 113
views: 41984

Thermoacoustics and automotive

Hello, Inventor of a system for recovering the strength of the suspensions on rolling vehicles for the purpose of ecological air conditioning of the passenger compartment, I am considering assembling a thermoacoustic machine to air condition or heat rolling vehicles such as trains, trams, subways, truck ...
by Verna
01/07/09, 13:22
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Individuals: should ask an invention patent or not?
answers: 21
views: 22038

About patents .....

Hello, Having filed 8 patents, I now file under copyright (10 € by internet), and I am on my 44th invention .... Then, I ask for publication in all directions. As a patent must imperatively be a system not known at the time of filing (dixit INPI), I block in this way ...

Go Advanced search