Search found 536 results

by Chatham
07/08/08, 12:23
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Master 1994, diesel engine new, running on oil ??
answers: 95
views: 43020

I'm sorry to insist but the diesel engine, the one we know for vehicles, was invented to run on vegetable oil, it is marked in WRITTEN encyclopedias as well as on wikipedia, where many yes Confusions are repeated I find ... -1st Patent of Rudolf Diesel de ...
by Chatham
06/08/08, 10:11

obviously it is good considering that it was invented for over 100 years ago! I apologize but "he told me that" and "I am an engineer" do not constitute proof of good faith for us. practice trumps theory (I bet you're for nuclear ...
by Chatham
06/08/08, 09:12
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Mix diesel + gasoline or E85 ethanol: consume less and clean your Diesel engine
answers: 969
views: 570351

Re: Diesel Car: consume less with a little SP95

When to put gas in diesel: dangerous game, but it's not me who pays ... : Lol:
by Chatham
06/08/08, 09:10

Hello On your car, does it hold? how many km? the MB has done 300km (out of a total of ~ 000) with oil: that's representative ... How many times have you blocked the injectors, and have you kept the DNOSD 400 those with a small central hole in the needle? or those with a flat on the needle ...
by Chatham
05/08/08, 22:46
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Mix diesel + gasoline or E85 ethanol: consume less and clean your Diesel engine
answers: 969
views: 570351

Re: Diesel Car: consume less with a little SP95

The most formidable in all of this is that for my company clio 1.5DCI 70Cv 2008 1200Kg, the consumption fell to 4.6 L / 100 journey Paris, highway, + air conditioning, mixed while my colleagues are at 6.2 L / 100 that reminds me of the difference in fuel consumption between me and colleagues with the same C35 2L petrol (carb ...
by Chatham
05/08/08, 22:38

> chatam: where do you think we can't use 100% oil with a kit on high pressure please? sources? to drive in indirect 100% oil injection you don't necessarily need a kit, I do it on my vehicle with a simple pre-wash pump in summer, because my pump is Bosch ...
by Chatham
05/08/08, 22:21
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Doping an internal combustion engine with water vapor
answers: 1290
views: 608188

yes, the cloth is the best way to "see" the unburned, so the performance of the engine, great? Yes ! 8) That is to say that in a liter of gasoline weighing 750 grams we have 84% carbon, i.e. 0.84 x 750 = 630 grams of carbon. As the product of the combustion of GO conti ...
by Chatham
05/08/08, 11:47

it is possible to automate the kits. in other countries, where oil is authorized, they install kits on TDi HDi and it works very well! it takes more than 2000 €, in France we say "uh no we are afraid!" fear yes like oil and nuclear, nice mentality of revolutionary and v ...
by Chatham
05/08/08, 11:33
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Usefulness of the pantone reactor rod
answers: 5
views: 6870

Without rod: we have an engine which pollutes to death, with we have an engine which does better than the catas pots ... This concerns ONLY THE 100% Pantone. Better than the cat: no because with a cat in good condition, the CO rate is too low to be measured with a standard device ... it was still the case ...
by Chatham
05/08/08, 09:05
Subject : Renewable oil by Jean Laigret
answers: 176
views: 161204

hello what interest to manufacture oil while the planet is dying. here is the real question better to manufacture ten solar power stations and to manufacture hydrogen and the pollution 0 it will always be the same ones who will pocket the dough but at least we will stop polluting ...

Go Advanced search