Search found 40 results

by Grumberg
07/11/07, 18:37
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007
answers: 173
views: 125886

You have to compare vehicles of a similar generation! One only has to look at the Ademe's track record to realize that big emissions are associated with big engines. And of course, there is no question of forcing anyone to change cars. I just observe that the techn ...
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 17:56

the challenge is not to have results on the motorway, that we have known for a long time, it is to make it work in urban use. I am not telling you that. But you will find it hard to make me believe that a large engine does not consume more, simply because of its displacement, than a small one!
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 17:01

I receive objections. All this is to look closely, but it will not be easy to protocol ...
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 16:01
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Climate Simulator of Science and Life
answers: 20
views: 14507

For my part, I also carry out research on the causes of this "warming" and my time, I think that CO2 is not the main cause of this phenomenon.

Are you a researcher? What makes you think that CO2 is not for nothing?
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 15:17

That's it. Everybody is happy. To those who accuse me of torpedoing water doping in advance, I recall my own words: "The system, in the form of water doping, can undoubtedly bring a gain, unfortunately difficult to assess. in advance." (follows Mat's experience ...
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 14:18

What am I in there? The dog or the bear? :D
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 13:04

If all the Pantonists of France had joined hands, they would have set up an association Law 1901, given a few euros each, prepared a protocol (with Veritas style control) and rented a bench to have, finally, the verdict they seek so much. The great drama of this whole affair is that ...
by Grumberg
07/11/07, 12:39

But there is no research in the scientific sense of the term! There are meritorious efforts to understand and measure but undertaken in a disparate and essentially empirical way by individuals without means and especially outside the verifiable conditions offered by a laboratory. If you want the ...
by Grumberg
06/11/07, 19:05

Censorship was not even necessary. It doesn't shock me to be entitled to bird names, that's understandable. But hey, you have to understand my reactions. I appreciate Econology for lots of reasons (which you will understand better ... in a few months) and I actually prefer when the debate is ...
by Grumberg
06/11/07, 16:36
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Climate Simulator of Science and Life
answers: 20
views: 14507

Thanks for the pipe (and carrot). Skepticism is not a problem: it forces one to constantly question oneself. The question about CO2 was not stupid, far from it.

Go Advanced search