Search found 14 results

by gmac
11/11/07, 17:40
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : VMC: the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages
answers: 131
views: 443587

Thank you for this history of the VMC. Like the house at 20, it is fitted with polystyrene interior insulation and hollow bricks for the exterior. Even if it's not great, I think there is a way to have "not too catastrophic" results with this type of insulation. What ...
by gmac
11/11/07, 16:28

Thank you for your feedback !

In this case, I will move towards a Hygro A. with mouths that go well. I also hope to find a noisy model (I would probably hang it on lines to limit transmitted vibrations.)

This will be my work next weekend I think ^^
by gmac
11/11/07, 14:05

VMC: the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages

There you have it, another food for thought I have at the moment. Is the CMV really essential in a house ??? Some houses are equipped with them, others not ... Often very old houses do not have them and yet that does not prevent them from being comfortable and healthy. Current ...
by gmac
11/11/07, 13:54
Subject : anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages
answers: 134
views: 179221

It's obvious ... although there are probably other constraints.

But hey, can archi are able to make one, and then it forces to do something new ...
by gmac
11/11/07, 08:34

I don't know if I'm wrong, but techno has been around for over 20 years, right? We should probably have a little perspective on the maintenance of the heat pump, the replacement of the exchangers, etc. I don't think a heat pump is designed the same way as a simple fridge compressor. It's kind of like ...
by gmac
08/11/07, 19:51

Yes, my example may not be representative ... but it is largely not an isolated case in the corner.

For my part, I live about 60m the table ... it has not prevented the neighbor then make a pseudo geothermal energy to heat it and its 300m² nickname Olympic pool.
by gmac
08/11/07, 18:48

Uh ... is it possible to ask them for their electricity bills as far as you know? I am curious to see the reality in comparison with the "theory" ... It would be good to establish a kind of average (kwhe / m².an effective) ... I know the answer for one of them . He told me ...
by gmac
08/11/07, 17:06

Yep, the tax credit allows you to artificially lower the cost of installation. some acquaintances are equipped and their installation cost them around € 15, credit deducted for a new house of 000 m² (groundwater collection). Most people are not about to make a deal ...
by gmac
08/11/07, 16:48

finally put up with use, it's not quite the same. Speaking only of the aspect of comfort of use: Heat pump: no chore of wood, no ash removal, no storage of wood to be planned .... Possibility of "refreshing" in summer. I fully understand the PAC choice, especially if the land ...
by gmac
08/11/07, 16:43
Subject : Isolation, where to start?
answers: 15
views: 14428

resell the house to build a new one ... There's just one tiny problem, it's the € factor. My finances are not expandable ... side "cold spots". The house is very exposed to the wind ... I will plant a hedge next year to protect myself a little, but the high parts ...

Go Advanced search