Search found 14 results

by Shai'ullud
12/10/07, 22:18
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Al Gore and the IPCC Nobel Peace Prize!
answers: 15
views: 12303

And pkoi not a Nobel Prize ... simply for the Environment? Maybe there will be one in a few years. Today a lot of people are talking about the environment and that is a good thing. Especially after that: "In 1867, Nobel found a way to make nitroglycerin less unstable and ...
by Shai'ullud
12/10/07, 22:06
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : What about tidal energy?
answers: 19
views: 10350

What about tidal energy?

Hi! I see that there is a lot of talk about wind, solar and other "green" fuels, but it seems to me that in France we have an electric power station that works thanks to the energy of the tides! Do some have info? I do not see why this type of energy, a priori unlimited and gr ...
by Shai'ullud
12/10/07, 21:48
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Economic electric gate
answers: 19
views: 37404

I think I will do this on another door because it is very practical, but this time with some salvage gear. Why do we have cars with central locking remote control, when the doors of our houses ask for keys? It's still nicer to press a button: cheesy: T ...
by Shai'ullud
12/10/07, 21:23
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Elephant grass Miscanthus giganteus JT
answers: 65
views: 73969

I had seen a report on this plant and from an ethical point of view, I prefer to make ethanol with this big "stuffer" rather than with corn by starving countries like mexico following the increases that it causes . Burning it once it dries is also better than what a ...
by Shai'ullud
12/10/07, 21:15

[I believe he has a bioclimatic wooden house .... to check. Well after having burnt 1/4 of the planet's diesel reserves in his Okavango operation, he may well have bioclimatic and solar energy and all that can be done !!! For the blow of underpaid researchers it is clear that it ...
by Shai'ullud
12/10/07, 13:43

Totally agree! If global warming is a serious subject, it has nothing to do with the struggle to maintain peace in the world. Those who, on a daily basis, fight against ultra-repressive regimes must say to themselves that they would have done better to take their camcorder and turn a ...
by Shai'ullud
03/10/07, 21:34
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : ARTE, planet down: a green public housing
answers: 29
views: 43359

Damn, I missed it but I had already seen similar subjects in other shows: German HLMs, the French discover as by magic that when we do not isolate them with drafts, it is energetically very interesting, we think we are dreaming !!! For chip heating systems, ...
by Shai'ullud
03/10/07, 20:18
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind power: for or against the wind?
answers: 1206
views: 435734

Ah yes, those who live below these pillones and who cannot enjoy the TV or the internet or the mobile phone, they are against : Evil:

And they laugh when we talk about the nuisance of wind turbines : Lol:
by Shai'ullud
03/10/07, 14:51
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Boiler or wood boiler installation
answers: 139
views: 158200

2) Wood treated in depth is to be avoided in all cases for the harmful emissions that they produce when burned ... if it is to pollute more than with fuel oil, wood largely loses its interest. .. And yet, there are plenty of old people to whom we must explain that we must not ...
by Shai'ullud
02/10/07, 23:28
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Boiler or wood boiler installation
answers: 139
views: 158200

In summer I use fir wood, it is easier to manage. In winter this does not matter, just load more often when it comes to conifers (dry!). My wood-heated workshop with the scraps and the fir tree burns well but must constantly be put back with a hallucinatory production ...

Go Advanced search