Search found 40 results

by greg
14/08/11, 10:42
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Nettle manure recipe: interests and benefits
answers: 18
views: 93295

I do it regularly and to have a regular product (it allows you to make comparisons) I give you my combination, the maceration must be done in a place at constant temperature like the cellar. but if it's cool, it takes time so either I use black buckets on which I can ...
by greg
13/01/10, 08:28
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : A new type of heating! (the oldest in the world)
answers: 131
views: 87657

If you remove the crops and their residues, there will not be much left to eat for microorganisms, their pool will be maintained and will be linked to the amount of organic matter. if you leave the straws, the microorganisms can develop, improve the functioning of the soil etc ... I have ...
by greg
10/01/10, 14:02
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation

hi I would add that despite the progress of science, the yields tend to stagnate while the varieties are more and more efficient. the tools available to farmers today make it possible to control most of the parameters of plant growth, especially s ...
by greg
09/01/10, 15:43

hi bernardd, you are not making a mistake in saying that nitrogen comes from the slurry spread in mass, but the slurry is mainly water so little organic matter. for soil poverty in OM, here are some elements in the cereal plains (and even in limagne where the rates were close to ...
by greg
31/07/09, 08:51
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Isocotton insulation, recycled clothing
answers: 6
views: 8258

is this the name of the product made mainly from jeans by emaüs?
greg
by greg
13/06/09, 18:08
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Hydraulic lime plaster seals, worries
answers: 12
views: 25699

Hello
a friend has the same problem at home but little info on the procedure because it was done before he bought.
it is not especially wet but it looks like there is a kind of very fine mycellium that destroys the mortar. is it possible?
greg
by greg
05/06/09, 11:45
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : It's chaos :'(
answers: 15
views: 6444

filling your pool is a job!
are there pros for that?

without interest
greg
by greg
29/04/09, 08:08
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Annual water consumption
answers: 53
views: 43005

hi with us for 4 years 47 to 53 m3 / year 2 adults, 2 little ones the little ones are washed every other day in a small plastic tub the adults are a little less clean and take showers in the gymnasium 1 aerator at the kitchen garden sink with rainwater dry toilet 2 months a year and without rain (y '...
by greg
24/04/09, 15:30
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Unpublished production of miscanthus straw wood pellets
answers: 46
views: 58036

I'm interested, or can we see this machine?
greg
by greg
10/04/09, 11:34
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Search Positive Home Testimonials
answers: 31
views: 18325

why is that not so good?
I told myself that if you were doing in big boots (o, 8m wide R = 16), you had insulation at least as effective as small boots in wooden frame (R = 7 + the air knives and plaster)
greg

Go Advanced search