Search found 7 results

by ^ ___ ^
11/07/07, 12:30
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Redemption of renewable electricity by EDF
answers: 5
views: 9411

I just received the response from EDF !!! To answer your question, we would like to inform you that the total opening up of the energy market does not change EDF's obligations to buy back electricity produced from renewable energies. These conditions for the purchase of energy by EDF are a ...
by ^ ___ ^
07/07/07, 12:43
Subject : Redemption of renewable electricity by EDF
answers: 5
views: 9411

Redemption of renewable electricity by EDF

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if EDF continues to buy electricity from renewable sources since the opening of the energy market last Monday. And is it also possible to sell it to other producers? I tried to contact people from EDF or ADEME but they did not know me ...
by ^ ___ ^
11/06/07, 09:41
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Energy production from the human body
answers: 13
views: 44077

See also: https://www.econologie.com/electronique- ... -4093.html

You will find in particular the sources of information for each device if you want to know more.
by ^ ___ ^
08/06/07, 13:43
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Global warming: I am pessimistic, do you?
answers: 13
views: 6999

Re: Mouaich ...

"Act at your level and within your means without expecting anything from others (or almost) ..." It is very sad but it is the only conclusion that I can see since my commitment in favor of econology ...: | It's true every little bit counts. But it would be nice if there is ...
by ^ ___ ^
08/06/07, 13:25
Subject : The airline industry is 0% emission CO2
answers: 21
views: 11159

There are solar planes that are in the process of research and development: http://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/news/solar_impulse_2734.php4 It is said that when using it there is no emission of greenhouse gas. However, several problems arise: not very autonomous, in the absence of ...
by ^ ___ ^
06/06/07, 09:19
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Source other than the sun to power the panels?
answers: 12
views: 9139

Re: other source than the sun to power the panels?

Oki thank you for your answers and your demonstrations. My boss always tells me "there are no dumb questions." On the other hand, the answers are sometimes: D In fact this question came to me while reading an article in the newspaper (Cf 20 minutes of yesterday p21) talking about a working wireless keyboard ...
by ^ ___ ^
05/06/07, 09:47
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Source other than the sun to power the panels?
answers: 12
views: 9139

Source other than the sun to power the panels?

Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to use sources other than sunlight to power photovoltaic panels. Can they produce electricity if, for example, they are near a public lighting lamp or under the light from ...

Go Advanced search