Search found 192 results

by Fakir
28/04/21, 19:58
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Advances in the fight against the coronavirus
answers: 2080
views: 259718

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

Remdesvir has a marketing authorization for the millions, and we pay for this shit. covid19 Out of date On the other hand, where it is not obsolete, it is that we bought some for 900 million ... and that this is in addition to the already steep bill that taxpayers will have to reimburse in a way or another. The worst is that ...
by Fakir
28/04/21, 18:15
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

izentrop wrote:
Fakir wrote:Remdesvir has Marketing Authorization for covid19
Lapsed

Of course not and I am speaking for France with the ANSM.

The ANSM clearly indicates this. https://ansm.sante.fr/tableau-atu-rtu/r ... -perfusion

Remdesvir has only one Marketing Authorization. For the Covid19
by Fakir
28/04/21, 16:22

Your sheep must not go astray, you want to keep grain to grind, that's understandable ... The opinion of a recognized and competent health authority seems to me of better quality than that of an authoritarian regime that mixes religion and nationalism. Uh, this file is wrong. Remdesvir has an A ...
by Fakir
22/04/21, 22:40
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The renewable energy hydrogen car: the future?
answers: 494
views: 119525

Re: The hydrogen car RE: the future?

9 years and a few days after opening this thread, I discovered that it is still active! I missed the 9 years but I am confident for the 10 years and I announce that I will be present :-) I admit that today I am amazed by the evolution of the batteries and I thank a certain Musk for to have known how to impose ...
by Fakir
22/04/21, 22:17
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Chris Essonne anti gravity Nikola Tesla
answers: 36
views: 16270

Re: Chris Essonne anti gravity Nikola Tesla

... Skeptical of the theory of electromagnetism synthesized by Maxwell, he believed in longitudinal electric waves in a vacuum, the one that could have allowed him to transfer electricity around the globe. And he messed up, Maxwell was right. Tesla has never questioned the equ ...
by Fakir
13/04/13, 15:09
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : And if I put myself 20m ² of PV rather than tiles?
answers: 23
views: 11666

How much weight would it take, say 10m high, to be able to generate 1000kwh? this would give an idea of ​​the size of a possible construction: mrgreen:. There is the question of the system for transforming this energy of gravity into electricity: with water, it's simpler, it's a ...
by Fakir
12/04/13, 22:01

robob wrote:To sell to EDF, I understood that it was not possible by doing the work itself.

No, self-construction is authorized but the Consuel is more severe!
by Fakir
12/04/13, 16:31

If you store your electricity production, it will never be profitable.
Currently, the only solution is the battery, it's too expensive!

Make your project and sell everything to EDF!
by Fakir
09/04/13, 22:08
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : Water heater and eco ready at zero rate
answers: 4
views: 7325

http://fr.rotex-heating.com/produits/solaire/systeme-auto-videangeable.html Le Rotex en auto vidangeable avec un système alimentant la chaudière est une solution vraiment très séduisante. L'eau est utilisé en tampon thermique et le serpentin en échangeur instantané. Et plus aucun risque de légionélo...
by Fakir
03/04/13, 13:42
Subject : Central and solar engine: Themis, Almeria, Stirling SOLO
answers: 57
views: 72649

Ah, I correct: good news! A priori, it would not be constructions! Now this contradicts the building permit mentions for the Toul power plant. Confusion with demolition permits? Building permits relating to annex buildings? There is always a business permit ...

Go Advanced search