Search found 14115 results

by Flytox
31/03/24, 23:19
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : New forum to come, what do you want as functions?
answers: 274
views: 66717

Re: New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

Flytox do you know this link? https://www.econologie.com/forums/new-messages.html Not if I use all the available tools. :| In fact, your link can shorten the search on the posts that I still have to read but I don't see how it would eliminate the need to go back each one...
by Flytox
30/03/24, 23:15
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Interesting cards (various and varied subjects)
answers: 20
views: 1658

Re: Interesting cards (various and varied subjects)

rpsantina wrote:
Christophe wrote:IMG_1488.jpeg

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

1500m in Aube???

3000m to Toulouse : roll:

The "high mountain" strip of Haute Garonne is relatively narrow but it also has at least one peak at 3000m.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pic_Perdigu%C3%A8re

Perdiguère.jpg
Perdiguère.jpg (259.03 KB) Viewed 358 times
by Flytox
30/03/24, 15:50
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : New forum to come, what do you want as functions?
answers: 274
views: 66717

Re: New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

Suggestions: Ergonomics: When we look on a post at what reading level we stopped, we look at the date, only the date.... it would be nice if it appeared in larger characters so that it was more visible. - These would be nice if the screen pages had darker colors, white and...
by Flytox
19/01/24, 23:45
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6101
views: 401083

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

France Info this evening… “Macron to the armies: “we do not want to wage war on Russia. We want her not to be the winner..." Very subtle... => 300 shells to deliver, 000 Caesar cannons, 80 AASM glide bombs per month, 50 scalps, anti-aircraft missiles, (undeclared mercenaries.. .
by Flytox
17/12/23, 18:25
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 122046

Re: Understand the world we live in?

Thank you Gegyx
By taking your pdf it worked. :P
by Flytox
16/12/23, 23:05
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 122046

Re: Understand the world we live in?

My email works perfectly....except for certain messages... Trying to send the text accompanying the petition to the email: sending error.jpg To try to remove the metadata that causes it to crash, I removed the link to the petition --> same error I took a screenshot, made of...
by Flytox
13/12/23, 23:52
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Recurring front washing machine breakdown, often irreparable
answers: 15
views: 1933

Re: Recurring front washing machine breakdown, often irreparable

I had a Miele that broke down (in 5 years?). It is much more expensive than other machines and does not last longer (the spare parts are "standard" used by many "big brands", they are not Miele manufactured and it comes from the same...
by Flytox
03/12/23, 20:23
Subject : Your best music to discover and share
answers: 774
views: 205811

Re: Your best music to discover and share

A cover of Nirvana by Patti Smith, it's as good as the original but without being in the same style... a tour de force.

Go Advanced search