Search found 181 results

by oliburn
12/04/13, 06:42
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Are we alone in the Universe?
answers: 511
views: 120611

I do not even know if we know 10% of the functioning of the brain how to have an idea of ​​the functioning of the universe? as said dedicate the microscopic is just beginning to be discovered let alone the destruction of civilizations, of life in the bottom of our oceans etc ... etc then I did not ...
by oliburn
11/04/13, 06:43
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : My batteries recharges all alone !!! oo
answers: 29
views: 16193

either you live next to a nuclear power station, or you put your batteries not far from the radiator, or a small recharge is produced following a "false" complete discharge that happens to me on a camera when it s' turned off by itself after full use and walk on on ...
by oliburn
10/04/13, 07:27
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : 'Iron Lady' and Thatcherism: funerals! And after...?
answers: 30
views: 13814

the advantage today is that humans die they at least give pleasure to those who do not like them. in 500 years those who lead us will no longer die ... only the minions or the slaves will die as in the film "the crystal age" ... there is no solution: neither a communist, ...
by oliburn
29/03/13, 05:48
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Clim reversible Airton in winter: ext. under a greenhouse?
answers: 64
views: 37998

I installed an outdoor air conditioning in the veranda since 4 years
the air circulation is constant
it is a propane gas delonghi, not inverter and that works
very well with a temperature outside of -12 a + 40, summer and winter of course.
by oliburn
21/10/10, 10:58
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Operation of VAT and taxes
answers: 42
views: 29491

all in Bolivia guys, retirement goes from 65 to 58 years ... : Shock:
by oliburn
21/10/10, 07:52
Subject : Limits and abuse of strikes and demonstrations ...
answers: 49
views: 22023

he whose only goal is to make history, that would be a good start!
by oliburn
20/10/10, 12:42

in any case are nice slogans at demonstrations:

"carla, we're like you, we get fucked by sarkozy"
or,
"for people above: golden balls, for people
from below: noodles again! "

here would deserve a little book all that!
by oliburn
20/10/10, 08:30

bobono, will do well to call bonobo, it seems they have found
a radical method to avoid social conflict ...
I guess ... if we applied the same method in our society : Cheesy:

http://martinwinckler.com/article.php3?id_article=792
by oliburn
20/10/10, 06:29
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The EGR valve operation and explanations
answers: 37
views: 433014

I know Mr. MECACYL well, he is also the inventor of a stabilizer for caravans called RACIO his product is effective but does not enter the atoms: mrgreen: it is simply an antifriction, basically it is silicone diluted ... i worked with him on ford tran bridge noises ...
by oliburn
19/10/10, 07:41

I know executives who were right-wing and received 4500 roros per month without counting the benefits in kind, miscellaneous expenses, vehicle etc ... etc and it's weird, but with a magic wand (or rather at the end of 24 months of chomdu and 450 roros per month) they are leftist and even extreme ...

Go Advanced search