Search found 406 results

by ThierrySan
13/01/08, 11:07
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Pantone engine in Southwest Region
answers: 53
views: 74979

Faab, we can contact you in early February (from 7).
by ThierrySan
09/01/08, 12:33
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Connect a wood stove to central heating
answers: 36
views: 65319

Christophe wrote: Yes that's it ball valves (15 € large max for a 1 inch) to handle twice a year during the inter-seasons or wood would no longer be necessary ... Apparently Papi wants reduce your budget so 2-way valves with the regulation that goes with it must v ...
by ThierrySan
09/01/08, 12:07
Subject : Wood energy: what fuel? Choose your boiler?
answers: 40
views: 38484

I add here my question that I had posted in the message: https://www.econologie.com/forums/raccorder-un-poele-a-bois-au-chauffage-central-t4557-10.html Quote: Thanks for the boiler stove info. I did not know that existed. I was looking for information on the stoves for those around me ...
by ThierrySan
09/01/08, 11:47
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Problem with a water pump
answers: 35
views: 129868

Happy New Year 2008 to you Citroen! And to everyone ... All my best wishes to Econologie and his master: cheesy: (Sorry I forgot) Okay, concerning the pump, sorry too, because I said a lot of things that didn't place only for surface pumps ... However, if you have sand and ...
by ThierrySan
04/01/08, 11:05

Chris, what are you talking about ball valves, are you talking about ball valves ?! To be ordered manually? I was thinking more of 3-way valves, electrically controlled in All Or Nothing on the return of equipment: chimney, by a piezo detector (it seems to me, right?); and PO...
by ThierrySan
04/01/08, 10:43

Christophe wrote: Ok in this case it may be very simple: in your place I would simply connect my stove to the boiler return (between the radiator return and the boiler) ... Not stupid at all! It may be interesting the series ... So to study, but ... papi78 wrote: Yes I thought about ...
by ThierrySan
04/01/08, 10:09
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Problem with a water pump
answers: 35
views: 129868

Hi everyone, it was a long time !! But I still followed the different forums...: cheesy: For your pumped water circuit, it would be better to start by checking the tightness of your non-return valve, surely placed between the pump and the tank. However, as André points out, you ...
by ThierrySan
16/11/07, 07:19
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Strikes: freedom, equality, fraternity strike the 2 mentions ...
answers: 87
views: 30968

We should stop seeing the strike always with a negative eye. This helps people understand the need to improve living conditions in businesses that can. I'm disgusted to see the same thing always filmed on the same side on television. We never speak ...
by ThierrySan
08/09/07, 11:15
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Thermal bridges and wooden frames: insulation pub
answers: 24
views: 34571

So, I continue on the thermal bridges ... To answer bpval, a heating which leaks, it is a heating which loses calories by exchange of fluid between the system and the outside ... There, there is not concept of thermal bridge that occurs ... An insulator is not a thermal bridge to my ...
by ThierrySan
08/09/07, 10:51
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : C-Cactus: economic Hdi hybrid Citroen
answers: 68
views: 43354

I really like the concept, the design ... and in addition the price, if the pricing does not change between now and its release, and especially if it exists one day !! That's a lot of if qd even ... However, it allows you to dream: cheesy: On the other hand, I can not find anything on the energy management strategy, put in ...

Go Advanced search