Search found 235 results

by A2E
27/12/08, 07:38
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Julien Coupat (cable) what?
answers: 25
views: 12959

Julien Coupat (cable) what?

I come here early and in a bad mood to support an innocent guilty of aggravated terrorism. indeed after having listened to the "infos" of 6 o'clock on the radio this morning I heard that the request for release of Julien Coupa (not sure of the spelling) has for the seco ...
by A2E
22/12/08, 08:28
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Campaign against agrofuels (Oxfam and environmentalists)
answers: 11
views: 14164

Re: Generation Biofuels 1, 2 and 3: deadlock

Generation 1, 2 and 3 agrofuels: the dead end. Explanations here: http://www.electron-economy.org/article-23222635.html your link is not valid]: | Soon the agrocarb's will be developed at high speed when our Chinese and Hindu friends will have 2 cars per household like us, oil will not ...
by A2E
10/12/08, 07:40
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Where a mast for his wind?
answers: 6
views: 4663

Excellent your tip but I sincerely believe that it will quickly become hollow because this deposit of street lamps will literally be looted !!!! it is surprising given the price of the scrap they "give" because it still weighs a certain weight a lighting pole! : shock: but hey ...
by A2E
10/12/08, 07:33
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : In the world of the figure also ...
answers: 25
views: 14503

Oh yes, let's give glory to God Héko Nology https://www.econologie.info/smileys/smileys54.gif Oh dear! there is sect in the era there of years! : cheesy: The great guru resurfaces attention the media of the tractors !!! : evil: And in good anar that I am I say to this company of submissive valets: ...
by A2E
09/12/08, 13:41
Subject : machine drum washing impeller
answers: 532
views: 439255

Oil tar in a stream? : shock: of hard coal That you let dry long enough then that you wash before putting it in the stream but worry I know very well that it is not terrible! but in the long term the effectiveness of the protection is there But stainless steel is still the best ...
by A2E
09/12/08, 13:37
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Engine wood and steam!
answers: 2
views: 5287

Yes I had also thought of Stirling (as you Christophe) but the cost of it compared to the cost of a brig Engine Recycling : Shock: you see what I mean :?: :| The whole problem is there: the cost! :|
by A2E
09/12/08, 13:34
Subject : machine drum washing impeller
answers: 532
views: 439255

to not protect it effectively bike wheels there is coal tar good I know ... but it's great protector and it lasts logtemps!
by A2E
09/12/08, 13:23
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Recycling clothes by the kilo in bulk. Econological concept!
answers: 9
views: 40595

Ah interesting A2E, how were the fungicide / rat poison abilities treated? Who were your customers because I have already heard about it but never seen concrete examples ... Ah that I totally ignore! we were satisfied only with the collection with the containers provided by this box, storage ...
by A2E
09/12/08, 12:05
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Recycling clothes by the kilo in bulk. Econological concept!
answers: 9
views: 40595

This reminds me of a box that has now disappeared called "Eurotextiles" which bought € 0,85 / kg textiles to recycle them into rags and for house insulation. It was within an NGO of which I was a volunteer that this box bought some 140 tons of USA textiles ...
by A2E
09/12/08, 11:49
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Engine wood and steam!
answers: 2
views: 5287

Engine wood and steam!

Hello to everyone ! I come here to create this subject which I believe does not exist (no result with the search function of the forum) that is to say produce current with a simple wood stove. But first of all, I quickly explain the very simple thing: use a wood stove for heating, produ ...

Go Advanced search